Fastest time on Laguna Seca

  • Thread starter Thread starter JDMsportscar
  • 12 comments
  • 540 views
gah.... i'll have a look and post back in a couple of days!
 
1994 F094/S F1 Car 829 AT SP 2/4/03 8:43 AM Dual Shock 2 0:56.129

Tommykaira 2000 ZZ-II 956 AT 4WD 10/24/02 12:29 AM Dual Shock 2 1:05.374

Honda S2000 LM Race Car943 AT FR 8/18/02 11:22 PM Dual Shock 2 1:05.792

all full mods, all done by my former self (brianw13 was a ds/2 driver),... Red Eye Racer drives the MOMO Force ;) No Seca time with the MOMO yet.
 
:D Hey Brian,
When "Online" GT finally shows up remind me NOT to race against you!!! These old reactions just can't keep up w/your times!!!...UB57
:D
 
LOL,.. thanx UB, I'll take that as a compliment :D

That is hours upon hours of hard work right there,.... none of the three times listed above were accomplished in under 1000 miles ;)
 
:D To Red Eye Racer,
Kool, It was meant as such. A little off subject, but have YOU had any glitches w/your MOMO Wheel??? (Please excuse me if I've asked you before but I'm very ANXIOUS to replace my Force Feedback)...UB57
:D
 
Yes I have,.... it can be very depressing at times. I've put approx 60 hours of use into the wheel,... it's gone berzerk almost 10 times :( Twice in 1/2 hour yesterday :(

AWSEOME, AWESOME wheel,.... but the glitch is a BIG problem :cryingmyeyesout:
 
:D I'm probably telling you something you already are aware of, (in fact I haven't yet tried it ), but I was informed thru this Forum that plugging your wheel's transformer into a different outlet instead of ONE outlet strip (like I do) is supposed to solve the problem.
:D
 
Mine is plugged into the wall,.... with a regular lamp lugged in above it.
 
:O What I really meant was to plug your PS2 & Wheel Transformer into DIFFERENT wall outlets. (Hard to tell, but English IS my first language!!)...UB57
:O
 
Yep,... I have it that way. TV and PS/2 in one wall outlet,..... lamp and wheel in the other approx 12 feet away.
 
:( Oh well,
There goes another theory "out the window"...UB57:(
 
ROFL,.. sorta like the "choose the winning car" theory.

Everytime we get close,.. we get shot down, ROFL! Thanx anyway :)
 
Back