Fastest way to get 400,000+ credits

  • Thread starter Thread starter Floaty_Mexican
  • 15 comments
  • 1,615 views
Messages
542
Messages
boppinblue
hint is in the title, I really need the money to buy the lister storm, on my hit list from GT4
 
dont know what lvl you are but some of the longer endero event might be what your searching for, with psn down remote races for your bobs would be best;all six of mine are in limbo with at least 2 million credits ready to be collected, wish we had no limit or I'd send you one of mine

HTH
Charles
 
yeah, 3 of mine are stuck on online mode. if they weren't I'd have enough.
 
if your at the lvl to do the four hrs at the ring its 400k
 
A-Spec : 5-10 times "Like the Wind" maybe.


raVer
 
Depends on which position the car is in the UCD.

Maybe 2x GVS or Laguna Seca
Maybe 1x 4hr Ring

raVer
 
yup ucd would reset, gonna have to go with one of the enduros.the 4 hrs at the ring gives you something like 1.5 mil xp or might be little more cant remember
 
I think that will reset his UCD.

Yep. Each race you do (certain exceptions, like it doesn't apply to Arcade Mode, I think[confirm?]) will refresh I think 5 or 6 slots with new slots. This renders any event useless that requires several races. However, following Indy Racerfan's suggestion may or may not pose the Lister a replacement, but I doubt it'll still remain. But If you're super lucky, It may not be the one to be refreshed.
 
hey floaty you need to send your name to Clarkson at top gear to see if he get in more trouble... that was way to funny
 
Yep. Each race you do (certain exceptions, like it doesn't apply to Arcade Mode, I think?) will refresh I think 5 or 6 slots with new slots. This renders any event useless that requires several races. However, following Indy Racerfan's suggestion may or may not pose the Lister a replacement, but I doubt it'll still remain. But If you're super lucky, It may not be the one to be refreshed.

your ok if its at the top after I did the race it reset the top 6 cars so I hope floaty has it up there, igot my C9 doing the 4 hrs again
 
Yep. Each race you do (certain exceptions, like it doesn't apply to Arcade Mode, I think[confirm?]) will refresh I think 5 or 6 slots with new slots. This renders any event useless that requires several races. However, following Indy Racerfan's suggestion may or may not pose the Lister a replacement, but I doubt it'll still remain. But If you're super lucky, It may not be the one to be refreshed.

The cars move downwards the list.
If the car is already at the bottom , the car is gone , doesn´t matter what You are doing.


raVer
 
^^^

Ah.., Okay. I thought It refreshes any 6 cars. I'll keep this in mind.
 
The cars move downwards the list.
If the car is already at the bottom , the car is gone , doesn´t matter what You are doing.


raVer

thats what i said in a round about way:sly: or a simpler way i am a little stupid right now on my 7th Heineken :lol:;)
 
Do the Aspec indy race in American Championship 5 times for 490,000 cr. This should take you less than 20 minutes.
 
Back