Fastest way to get cash

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 5' started by Lamborgboy, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Lamborgboy

Lamborgboy

does anyone know the fastest way to get cash without doing the drift and time trails

2. 1COGTfiend

1COGTfiend

The highest payouts are the time trials, which you can only get once, or the endurance events. The seasonal races give the most money per minute of racing in the game.

3. SnyDX

SnyDX

Buy a Ferrari Enzo, upgrade it, and go for the La Festa Cavallino Seasonal Event (La Sarthe). It's a 1 lap event (aprox. 3.40 minutes total). You will get Cr.168.000 for the 1st place wich will be Cr. 336.000 if you have the 200% login bonus.

You can always repeat it withe the same prize money.

Easy money.

4. Vince_Fiero

Vince_Fiero Premium

5. Gil

Gil Premium

If you have a PSN account, hit the Seasonal Events.
    Big payouts in cash and experience.

6. SnyDX

SnyDX

Besides the fact that is tottaly unsafe providing you PSN info to remote access software, it's not that profitable since you can only use 1 driver per race (wich takes 20 min each). You will get no more than Cr. 20.000 per race (20 min and already with the 200% login bonus). Even if you add all the 6 Bob's racing at the same time (provided by a friend), you'll get Cr. 120.000 max (!!!) for each race.

With a legit method, racing and getting real driving XP, as i said before, in 20 minutes you will get Cr. 1.800.000 racing La Festa Cavallino Seasonal Event.

This way is much more saffer for your PSN account and for your PS, since having your console turn on for hours will, in time, burn it.

7. Clio182

Clio182

Clueless about the widget!!!!

But La Festa Cavallino its the best way.

8. SnyDX

SnyDX

What am i clueless about this widget? The safety, or any other thing i've mentioned?

9. mrx796

mrx796

Definitely race seasonal events. After discovering them, I've always had over 10 million credits.

10. dylpro

dylpro

I've been doing the FGT seasonal worth 400,000 at high speed ring, but it's a long time. If you like the Nurb do that FGT and you get over 600 000 a race

11. To bad the Enzo can't steer at all.

12. SnyDX

SnyDX

It does if you have a proper tune for it (try Dylans1o tune for this car).

As i said, i do La Sarthe laying back on my couch under 3.350 with the Enzo tuned like this. It's the best choice for that event anyway (tune or no tune).

13. MSTER232

MSTER232

The fastest way to get cash is to race.

14. GTP_Monkey

GTP_Monkey Premium

15. Greisen

Greisen

Either this, drive the ferrari seasonal event at la sarthe or take ur X1, go the dream car championship in b spec and do indy. (u just have to press x twice everytime 10th minute. Always doing this while doing homework or so)

16. Young King

Young King

If you don't have the money yet for the Ferrari Enzo, you should do the Mazda NR-A Seasonal Event. The race around the Eifel Kart Track takes about 5 minutes and will reward you with 304,000cr if you have 200% multiplier.