Fastest way to get money without glitches?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Downhill Dino
  • 14 comments
  • 1,694 views

Downhill Dino

Premium
Messages
11,779
United States
Maryland
Messages
DownhillDinosaur
So after I completely blew all my money away... I wondered how to get money fast and easy without doing a glitch such as the 200 Laps of SSR7.

Here's what I came up with, take your X1 and do Indinappolis in the Dream Car championship and only takes under 7-8 minutes. Plus you get 80 something thousand and a good 32000 experience.

Now endurance races don't count becuase they obviously take awhile. So what do you guys do for easy, quick cash?
 
Lol, never saw this before. Sorry I came back to this site in February.

Topic shall be removed?
 
old-fashioned-merry-go-round-2jpg.jpg
 
Who are saying is late? Me?
 
Even faster would be the american championship at indy. takes about 3:40-3:50 With a sligthly modded gt spec II. You'll get 97k + for the job.
 
If you want a good balance of Credits/Xp, La Sarthe on the Dreamcar Championship is really good.
 
Do 4 races of the dream car championship and bail on the last one, 35 minutes like 800k. less boring than making another left turn
 
Just do the SSR7, you know you want to, its calling.
 
Wont be worth it when the ban hammer strikes! hahaha
 
I said quickest STIG. Isn't that like around 8-12 minutes per lap?
 
Do 4 races of the dream car championship and bail on the last one, 35 minutes like 800k. less boring than making another left turn

And nice xp after the last update. Win/win. :D
 
STIG_RS6
Just do the SSR7, you know you want to, its calling.

please don't put commercial on it, some people are sick of this 🤬!

Folk wanted to know the fastest way without gliching! cant you read?

PS. I would recommend to not to grind but to drive online, its more fun and XP and Cash is ok.. but not much, anyway time well spent.. i heard People seem to drive over and over again american Championship @ indy. 1st place, 4 min., 90 000 Cr and (cant remember XP... 30 000? maybe)
 
Correct about the money and exp. But i prefer not to race online becuase it usually involves 700-Unlimited HP races and usually no races at all. I like to do clean races, but that only means nascar and drifting. I also like street cars only servers, but that 90% of the time means it's all Hondas. So what would I do online? Make my own server? That doesn't work becuase apparently "Street Cars ONLY, Clean Race" isn't to popular.
 
Back