Fastest you've been in a Lupo Cup Car around the Nurburgring?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Killer_Kustums
  • 12 comments
  • 2,928 views
Messages
144
Messages
killer_kustums_6
Ok Guy's what's the fastest you've been around the Nurburgring in the Lupo Cup Car. With racing hard tires and the rest the way it came.

I'lll go first, not the great time but it's a start

8:56.066
 
I like this thread. I'll give it a try later today. It's really one of the best races in the game.👍
 
@Killer: Loving your avatar! It kinda sums me up. :lol:

I also have a similar saying: 'Why do today, what can be put off until tomorrow!' :lol: 👍
 
This is the kind of things, that can make grinding fun. I'm gonna do the race again sometime(s). We could make leaderboards for stuff like this.
 
9:10, lol. Actually, I don't give a sod. :D
 
I managed to do a 8.35 on this before.
 
That was the first race I got to do on the Nordschleife and so I did two races just to enjoy it :) My Best time was an 8:52...I think I'll probably do plenty more laps just to enjoy the Nurb again 👍
 
I wish the game kept a top 10 or best of times but it doesn't I don't know what mine is but I do this race first every time I play as like a warm up. I'll post mine next time I play. The competition is weak I've usually dispatched them all by the end of the first sector, but the car drives exactly like my real life race car (a 93 VW Fox) so its fun!
 
Back