FaTe_XPredatorZ & FaTe_Drizzle's Cruise / cops room :)

Australia
Australia
FaTe_XPredatorZ
We would just like too invite everyone too come join us , We are doing a Lobby with a set speed limit and cop's , In the lobby , There will be a drag strip with an officer supervising , and a burnout pad with another police officer supervising , I'f you would like to do drag/Burnouts , Take it too the Strip/Pad , The rest of the track will be too cruise around must comply with the speed limit and follow the rules , rules are as followed
- speed limit is 125Km/h - 75Mp/h
- Get 3 warnings before getting kicked
- if a officer pulls you over and you drive away you will be kicked
- respect officers and other players
- drag or burnouts, go to the right place, if you dont and you do it on the track, you will be warned
- if you are in a car crash with another player, dont leave the scene, go to chat and call an officer

The name of the lobby will be as follows "FaTe Cruise cops 125km/h" Both officer do have a mic and will be asking through mic when pulling someone over, If you hear you're name then pull over , Please pull over :) The whole go here is too try get somewhat realism , and not too be too strict, as in restrict everyone from racing / burnouts , but also have the rules set :) If anything illegal such as speeding and drifting/burnouts will have 3 warnings then kick. :) We will be opening a lobby at 7 pm tonight Hope too see yous all there! :) also if we could get another 2 cops would be amazing ! :)

I'm not trying to flame or bash, but I have never understood this.

Could you explain why its fun for you to do this sort of thing?

I can't see the fun in having a speed limit?

If it was a room with some of my real world friends then maybe I could see the drag and donut thing being slightly amusing, but otherwise it just sounds like a few guys wanting a power trip.

Honestly, im not trying to poke fun at all, I'm just curious.

(I also think fate will see this thread in the online section)

:boggled::odd:

Yeah, impossible for me to understand the point of this, and i dont see the fun either.

I've seen a lot of times the "speed limit" and "cops" lobbies in GT5 and GT6... just can't understand

I have a cruise/meet/drag club with 35 participants and some of then want cops too! So when you create the room send me a message, so I can bring some players for your room!! If you want of course.

Add me: phevo10

Good Luck!

And for who doesn't understand why we play cops, is like a free run or a cruise but you have to drive clean. And for all the speed limit is just when you see a cop, not all the time, and who doesn't like a pursuit??

Terrible english, I know.

We get on GT6 and also GT5 and see alot of these lobbies and just want to do the same but make it more of a realistic for the players that would like a bit of a change. So by allowing people to have the chance to have abit of fun by playing, and by following rules, they enjoy it, they cruise, do burnouts and yeah for a bit of fun, they speed and what not for abit of a chase with the police, but the whole reason is to have fun and make a more realistic lobby.

These lobbies arent for everyone, but for the ones that would like this experience, and the change they are welcomed.

Evo10 we will add you and hope to play a few games like this in the future with you and also cruise.

thank you :)

Back