Fav | GT5 | music from the soundtrack

  • Thread starter Thread starter DriftRyuji
  • 10 comments
  • 914 views

Are yo an Drifter, Racer, or Drager ?

  • Drifter

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Racer

    Votes: 13 81.3%
  • Drager

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    16

DriftRyuji

(Banned)
Messages
1,208
United States
Pasadena, CA
Messages
DUD-Naoki
What is you're favorite music, from the GranTurismo 5 ''SOUNDTRACKS'' ?

Categories

1. >Alternative |
2. >Rock |
3. >Dance |
4. >Classical |
5. >Jazz |
6. >Lounge |


What Do You Prefer ?

..Please Keep Post Specific.. ''THANKS'' 👍
 
Last edited:
What does that poll have to do with anything to do with music? :odd:
 
I'm a rather rapper... But if I need to pick for those choices... Alternative (Daiki Kasho)

How did you make Poll on top of the thread?
 
Last edited:
The Chemical Brothers
 
The Chemical Brothers
MY FAV from lounge .. The Trip MAKOTO Lounge

92
I'm a rather rapper... But if I need to pick for those choices... Alternative (Daiki Kasho)

How did you make Poll on top of the thread?

It says add poll.. 👍 on the right hand corner. :)
 
Back