Fav Phyco/satanic killer

  • Thread starter Thread starter qjasonp
  • 11 comments
  • 758 views

Fav Madman

  • Freedy Krueger(Nightmare on Elm st.)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Jason(Friday the 13th)

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Pinhead(hell raiser)

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Mike Myers(Holloween)

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Leather Face(Texas chainsaw massacre)

    Votes: 4 26.7%

  • Total voters
    15
Messages
959
Okay I'm sure this has been done before, and fro that I apologize. I just really didn't feel like searching though this hole thread.

Anyway who's your favorite 80's horror film madman

Mine personally is Pinhead from The Hellraiser movies

:trouble:
 
I chose Jason, didnt like Freddy or Pinhead that much and havent seen the other 2
 
I guess i'll have to go with jason, i didn't like freddy and i haven't seen the others
 
Freddy! I can't wait to see Freddy vs. Jason this August :trouble:
 
You forgot childs play with chucky. That little **** was the scariest damn thing when I was younger. I had a toy thing that looked just like him. Cruel joke by my parents. ;) Possibly even "it" with the clown, that thing haunted me and many people. Tim Curry played that off very well.
 
Sorry about that guy I thought about adding chucky a little to late.If any of you SMs out there want to add it then go ahead
 
Back