fav series?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ving
  • 11 comments
  • 382 views
Messages
5,716
has any1 donr this thread yet?

I havent seen it....

whats ya fave series?

myns the amature altezza. I am of course very biased towards altezzas in general but this series makes for some exiting, close racing.

did race 1 this morning. 5 laps of trial mountain.
My car is a rs200 with semi-race suspension set moderately stiff, race flywheel N/A stage 1, race exhaust.... love the way it handles. The opposition were prolly similarly speced as I didnt catch the lead till lap 4 and held it by a narrow margin till the end.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVE SERIES??? :)
 
Type R Meeting in Amatuer League with my Spoon Civic or the great ol' 80's Sports Cup with my AE86 Trueno (Shigeno Version) =D

AE86Driver
 
HAhaha!

you are predictable Mr AE :p
 
I liked the Polyphony Digital. If it werent so long I would have done it 100 times.

I also like the regular Japanese and American Championships too.

I also like Formula GT for its intensity.
 
Type-R amateur meeting me to very cool :)
 
German Touring Car Series.
 
actually, i liked the german tourers too come to think of it :)

but i still prefer the altezzas :p
 
if only there were more German touring cars...
 
hey just to tell you, the Altezza /w NO upgrades is, (FOR ME) hands down THE BEST car to learn w/ the wheel :P
and my fav series is........ british pro w/ a british car of the same caliber as the other cars
 
yeah the altezza is a cool car str8 outta the box :)
tho a light flywheel is sumfin i like to get on all cars :)
 
I like the GT world cup series on Professional. It's a good challenge when the Gt-One and the R390 appear.

Plus the satisftaction when u finish the championship is great. I think it's a good one. Im not sure its the one i like best, ill check and get back to ya !
lol
 
Back