- 532
I got thinking about all the tracks throughout the GT series recently, and have decided to list my favourites from each game. Here it is.
GT: Special Stage Route 11 - I love the way it runs under itself for a portion.
GT2: Red Rock Valley - It has an interesting surface and a cool layout.
GT3: Complex String - IT'S MENTAL!!!!!!!
GT4: Test Course - A brilliant way of maxing out your car-a six-mile oval.
GT5: Eiger Nordwand Short Course - When doing a single race, I always find myself drawn towards this twisting mountain course, especially the wet weather version.
Post your favourites please.
GT: Special Stage Route 11 - I love the way it runs under itself for a portion.
GT2: Red Rock Valley - It has an interesting surface and a cool layout.
GT3: Complex String - IT'S MENTAL!!!!!!!
GT4: Test Course - A brilliant way of maxing out your car-a six-mile oval.
GT5: Eiger Nordwand Short Course - When doing a single race, I always find myself drawn towards this twisting mountain course, especially the wet weather version.
Post your favourites please.
Last edited: