Favorite Car to Drive? (100K-1M Range)

  • Thread starter Thread starter garmool
  • 16 comments
  • 1,233 views
Messages
49
Messages
ABSQ8
Hi Guys,

In GT5 i used to love the 458, but in this game I feel like it's just uncontrollable.. Every turn i take at high speed the car just wants to lose traction and go off track! Am i alone on this?

On the other hand the SLS has been amazing and a thrill to drive 👍.

What other cars should i have on my radar??
Cheers
 
Last edited:
I'm really liking the CTS-V, but sadly, it's 10k short of 100,000.

The SRT Viper is really fun, but, however, it's a total 🤬 to drive on Matterhorn.
 
In that range I would have to say the F40 or my 283mph Diablo.

All time favorite is the Zonda R, which came down in price thankfully :D
 
Hi Guys,

In GT5 i used to love the 458, but in this game I feel like it's just uncontrollable.. Every turn i take at high speed the car just wants to lose traction and go off track! Am i alone on this?

On the other hand the SLS has been amazing and a thrill to drive 👍.

What other cars should i have on my radar??
Cheers

I managed to tune out some of that in the Italia, but I forget the settings. It was all in the suspension, really.

And I have yet to find a car in that range that I drive a lot, because there's not many cars that I have used more than once. But I have bought a couple of GT3 cars, the Z4 and the Nismo GT-R '13, the Z4 needed loosening up so I need to drive that one more.

I love my Countach and my Dino (10k shy, but still) for street cars because they've been great straight out the dealership. The Aventador and 458 Italia have needed some tuning for them to be more pleasant, but were able to do the one make races pretty much stock.
 
There is no better handling car with default tune than:

Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car /u can even choose few colours/

Costs 1 million credits

On grip tracks like Trial Mountain it owns the same as NSX PROTYPE RACE CAR did in GT5 /500-575pp/
 
you really dont have to post any other cars after my FTO super touring car post :)
 
I like the Alpine; it drives surprisingly well.
 
One of my favorites is the Shelby Series 1, drives very good and sounds pretty cool in GT6 as well
 
I'm really liking the CTS-V, but sadly, it's 10k short of 100,000.

I'd say the '14 Vette Stingray is my overall favorite, I forgot it's price, but it might be under 100k. The CTS-V is a close second. What a great couple of cars.
 
Favorite so far (I've driven only 7 cars yet) is the Lancia Stratos 15th AE!
:cheers:
 
I´ve driven few cars so far, but I made some online trophy races with the scirocco base model (rm) and the Megane Trophy, both with setup restricted, and that´s amazing races with 7 laps the first 4 places fineshes less than 2 sec between them!!!
 
Contrary to the OP, i do love the italia. It just loooves sliding through corners :)
Other favs: Toyota 86 Race car base model,Autobacs ARTA Garaiya '08, BMW Z4 GT3 '11
 
Back