Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'GTS Drifting' started by AlexDB9, Dec 11, 2019.
Currently I'm all about the Enzo at Tsukuba.
How about you guys?
Any at Tsukuba. what's your PSN you want to tandem?
Sure, AlexZikas. Yours?
I'm still learning how to tame the Enzo:
I will add you now. I find the 512BB extremely good and it has a more reasonable amount of power I guess lol
I´m a classic guy in terms of drifting. For me it is Suzuka East, I love the GT3 McLaren for its controlled instability or the M4.
Autodromo de interlagos / re amemiya rx7 or mk5 supra
Ive never seen a real life video of suzuka east drifting that wasnt D1, I wonder why it's so popular in GT when we got things like Tsukuba and Willow Springs
@bil coz I think, this is caused by multiple facts.
- The east version is pretty short, so you can easily repeat your attempt again and again.
- It´s track is pretty wide, so you have multiple lines and a tiny mistake will not immediately shoot you into the gravel
- The run-off area at T1 / T2 is perfect to park your car and watch the other members of the lobby.
- Back in the days of GT6 it was by far the best track for drifting, so many people out there have carried that over to GTS.
- Last but not least is Suzuka simply beautiful:
I agree with all your points except for it being the best drift track in GT6, having said that Tsukuba and Willow Springs also have places to park and are just more fun for me.
Suzuka east is pretty much the same speed all along the Drift section. Its weird because i love to grip through these esses with fast race cars but I find it so boring when drifting..
I found myself a new medicine. Lago Maggiore Center II with Amuse S2000.
Its quite challenging to link the full lap and a real blast when you make it.
and the pit wall is exactly where it needs to be!
@bil coz Sounds promising! I will check that out!
Our brand new Toyota Crown btw, feels like a decent drift car imo. Will put that to my favourite list for drifting cars!
S13 on either Tokyo South Inner Loop, Outer Loop, or Central Inner Loop
I tried the 458 GT3 at Lago Maggiore Center
you are right the Crown is pretty good for its hp, it would be awesome to drift it on smaller tighter tracks like ebisu or sportsland yamanashi