mister dog

(Banned)
Belgium
Spain
misterdog
misterdog7
This forum section needs threads
teach.gif

Raceroom has a nice selection of cars, historic and current day ones so my question to you is; what are your favorite cars in the game?

I don't have it yet, but i guess soon i will become a member of the club (just for those sounds).

Loving the DTM 2014 Experience at the moment, I have ADAC 2014 too but haven't given it a proper go yet as I can't get out of the BMW M4 DTM car...yep, that's my favourite car so far, the BMW M4 DTM, although please be advised that this is subject to change as I try other cars in the other experiences within the R3E world!

I recently upgraded to a T300 GTE and the feeling/feedback of driving a DTM car with the F1 Rim is amazing, very addictive!

IMO, you won't regret joining the club mister dog!

I agree with @PIP_36 :cheers:
I've been doing a lot of DTM 2014 lately and really like all (three) of those cars. They have great liveries too.

I picked up ADAC 2013 last year but just couldn't quite get the hang of the GT3 type cars (Z4,SLS etc..) in this game. I suppose I just need to spend some more time tweaking things :confused:

@mister dog Haven't won any vPoints so far, but I'll be giving the time trials a go where you can win VP's to spend...also the thing I love about these time trial competitions is that you are competing with real life racing drivers, T. Glock is just one of them that has logged a time on the leader boards...they also take part in races, take a look:

@minimalist I think I'm right in saying that ADAC 14 has updated physics (same as DTM 14 does), you may find that the new cars a little more manageable...there is definitely a difference in handling from DTM 13 to DTM 14.

Cool, i didn't even know you could win them. Well if you can't win them you can always buy them, and there's all kinds of classics available in the raceroom shop i would like to give a go, hence the question :)

None of you spend those virtual points on extra cars so far?

I have not myself. Although i do like the "Test drive" feature where I can try a car out for a couple laps. I've tried a couple classic DTM and touring cars this way and seems to work well enough.

@mister dog Haven't won any vPoints so far, but I'll be giving the time trials a go where you can win VP's to spend...also the thing I love about these time trial competitions is that you are competing with real life racing drivers, T. Glock is just one of them that has logged a time on the leader boards...they also take part in races, take a look:

@minimalist I think I'm right in saying that ADAC 14 has updated physics (same as DTM 14 does), you may find that the new cars a little more manageable...there is definitely a difference in handling from DTM 13 to DTM 14.

I've seen Timo and a couple other DTM drivers on the leaderboards but I didn't know they actually participated in online multiplayer races. Very cool.:cool:

I may have to check out ADAC 2014 then.. thanks for the info.👍

My personal favourite so far is the old BMW 320 Turbo from the G5-classicsclass.
I recently bought this one for 1.5€ and gave it half an hour on nurburgring GP. This car gave me a feeling in my stomach which i have never had while driving a sim.
The excitement running this car while the turbo (with beautiful sound) kicks in and this amazing power comes from the backwheels is a natural high :eek:

And on top of that you can beautifully race this car together with the Zakspeed Capri if u and those around you get the hang of it.

http://game.raceroom.com/store/cars/g5-classics

I really never heard of this sim, until I saw a few EmptyBox videos, I suspect that classic DTM Mustang will become a favorite, along with the Opel Touring car (actual names escape me).

I'll eventually join the club as well, but currently I'm enjoying the GSCE Formula Classic :lol:

I really never heard of this sim, until I saw a few EmptyBox videos, I suspect that classic DTM Mustang will become a favorite, along with the Opel Touring car (actual names escape me).

I'll eventually join the club as well, but currently I'm enjoying the GSCE Formula Classic :lol:

It's the Opel Omega. Me personally I gravitate towards the wtcc bmw all the time so i guess i would say thats my favorite. I own all content so far in the game and everything gets an equal share of my time. Depends on the mood i'm in that day.

The G5 BMW 320 turbo / Zakspeed Capri and BMW M1 Procar are my favorites. Historically, I've not been into 'older' cars but these really are incredibly enjoyable, challenging and fun to drive fast and the sound is something else ... really. I have most of the content and these are the ones I drive on a regular basis. The DTM 92 pack also contains some great vehicles.

Personal favourite(s), cant say it's only one car any longer:

- BMW 320 turbo gr5
- Ruf (porsche) GT2
- Fabcar 935 gr5 (momo livery)

image.jpg

I haven't bought anything so it's tough between the BMW 1-Series Hillclimb car and the Saleen S7-R. BMW Judd it is.

Remember how I said the DTM Mustang would probably become a favorite ?

I was kinda close :rolleyes:
-
16107671293_a64d023c51_c.jpg

-
R3E-1.jpg

-
R3E-4.jpg

-
This thing is a blast to drive, a bit of roll, a bit too much power, and just enough grip that "by the skin of your teeth" is an appropriate analogy.
Plus driving from cockpit-view, with that cowl hood & visible 'innards' inside it, just makes you feel like a bad:censored: while hunting down the turbo Bimmers & Datsuns :sly:
(Except the 935 Fabcar, that thing has legs once it spools :scared:)

Really hard to pick but on top of my head for early 2018...
Porsche 911 GT3, BMW M3 DTM 92, C63 AMG DTM 16’, M3 GT2, M6 GT3, AMG GT3, Formula x17, Formula 4, 190 DTM 92

For now its the GT3 Mustang, only because I am trying to get the hang of R3E. I use it mainly to test out tracks, and to map keyboard settings. Plus it sounds un-friggen believable!

Probably because of some 'memory lane' I prefer the classic race cars. DTM92, Gr5.
And if exploring a new track I often take the NSU first. What a lovely car!

Latest Posts

Back