Favorite Decal Posters

• Thread starter Izain
  • 17 comments
United States
IL
kampaizake
Last edited:
Well imho most of those are terrible auto-traces :dunce:

I follow some good decal guys, just need to get some names searched for this topic then :D

Well then that's the kind of good info I want to learn and share.

Direct links to ppls GTS galleries are appreciated

@syntex123
@Maninashed
@doubleg213

They are kind of my go to people for decals in all honesty. Would be totally lost without their talents, They also make some damn good liveries too, I'll stop brown nosing now :sly:

Same PSN as GTP handle? I will check them out. Otherwise, as I mentioned, direct links to ppl's galleries are appreciated.

I suck at making svgs from scratch, the stuff I post I convert with vectorizer.io because I can eliminate backgrounds etc with it. And because, at least at the time I ul them, I can't find what I want specifically enough in the GT system. Of course I find much better things long AFTER I've already made the livery I wanted...:lol::banghead:

Same PSN as GTP handle? I will check them out. Otherwise, as I mentioned, direct links to ppl's galleries are appreciated.

I suck at making svgs from scratch, the stuff I post I convert with vectorizer.io because I can eliminate backgrounds etc with it. And because, at least at the time I ul them, I can't find what I want specifically enough in the GT system. Of course I find much better things long AFTER I've already made the livery I wanted...:lol::banghead:

Oh crap no I'll update my post shortly just against the clock entering week 13, Then I'll look for the ingame id's :)

Aww, thanks man. To be honest I've backed right off uploading decals publically, I've got around 200 shared, maybe 100 more that I could share, but haven't got around to, but my own library is brimming with 400-500 decals simply for my BMW Art Car project, which I'm only halfway through - but they're no real use to anyone else, so I don't share them... and I'm struggling to find the time to do as many requests, which is where most of my public stuff has come from.

I have to add, as time goes on the overall decal quality just keeps going up thanks to folks like the above. I do give some people a *bit* of slack on quality when they are doing styles and subjects that no one else has touched, but then that comes with the sort of strange off the wall liveries I specialize in. :D

If you follow the tag #inkscape (and I'm sure others) you can see that people are starting to find the sweet spot for creating decals that fit into the GTS limits even with complex designs. It's encouraging that people are finding these tricks and sharing with everyone to help increase quality overall.

Last edited:
Back