- 360
What new features in GT4 are your favorites? I like the used American & used European. This is great because I won't have to settle for some low-performance Japaneese car at the beginning, provided the American and European cars are in my early price range.
I also like the visible drivers. In past GTs, the drivers were not visible. This led to cars that normally have no top like the Cobra having tops. That was disappointing. Having drivers fixes this and shows that GT has caught up with PGR. The pit crew is nice as well, although I won't be doing endurance races much.
B-Spec mode seems nice. Sega GT 2K2 has a similar format in where you race a certain number of races and, provided you finish in at least 3rd in every race, you advance to the license test. If you pass the license test, you move on to the next stage. I hope that GT still has the classic license tests that are in stages, rather than like Sega GT 2K2 where you do one race and that's it.
The weather effect is going to be interesting and is another way of going up against PGR. Perhaps this means convertibles will have the top down in the sun and the top up in the rain or snow. I hope the rain doesn't cause a lot of driving problems, it sure is a pain in PGR.
The fuel and tire wear effect is interesting, although like I said I don't do endurance races much. I hope it doesn't evolve to be an effect all of the time. I wouldn't have to change my tires, oil, and fuel constantly. If that happens, I will either have to get used to it, stop buying GT games, or find a decent alternative.
I also like the visible drivers. In past GTs, the drivers were not visible. This led to cars that normally have no top like the Cobra having tops. That was disappointing. Having drivers fixes this and shows that GT has caught up with PGR. The pit crew is nice as well, although I won't be doing endurance races much.
B-Spec mode seems nice. Sega GT 2K2 has a similar format in where you race a certain number of races and, provided you finish in at least 3rd in every race, you advance to the license test. If you pass the license test, you move on to the next stage. I hope that GT still has the classic license tests that are in stages, rather than like Sega GT 2K2 where you do one race and that's it.
The weather effect is going to be interesting and is another way of going up against PGR. Perhaps this means convertibles will have the top down in the sun and the top up in the rain or snow. I hope the rain doesn't cause a lot of driving problems, it sure is a pain in PGR.
The fuel and tire wear effect is interesting, although like I said I don't do endurance races much. I hope it doesn't evolve to be an effect all of the time. I wouldn't have to change my tires, oil, and fuel constantly. If that happens, I will either have to get used to it, stop buying GT games, or find a decent alternative.