favorite PP / on which track,since release of GT5P

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nicksfix
  • 36 comments
  • 2,350 views
Without a doubt 600pp Daytona oval.The level of competetion,the close finishes,and the clean driving side by side even in the turns.It seemed there were a group of guys that would race over & over again.We began to know & trust each other the racing was just out of this world.I miss it greatly,cant wait till it comes back.👍


id have to agree, i remeber racing you a lot in daytona, good runs!
i also was real fond of 600 Fuji on the S tires, the viper was a blast, daytona rd on R1's(or mabye it was R2 i cant remeber) was a hoot as well.
 
Without a doubt 600pp Daytona oval.

What your VDUB? Mine's on the left <--------

Hey, nice to see you here. I too remember a lot of races with you on Daytona Oval. I seem to remember you and I jockeying for Gold and Silver a lot of times. You in a 350? Me in a Lotus (usually).
 
What your VDUB? Mine's on the left <--------

Hey, nice to see you here. I too remember a lot of races with you on Daytona Oval. I seem to remember you and I jockeying for Gold and Silver a lot of times. You in a 350? Me in a Lotus (usually).

Good to see ya,sweet VDub im a Jetta man. Yeah I was lucky enough to run well at Daytona miss it been having it a little rougher at the High Speed Wrecking Ring,& the international wrestling match that is Suzuka 750. been running some F2007 races just to unwind.
 
...the international wrestling match that is Suzuka 750.

The present 750 event at suzuka is not that bad.... been racing it and have noticed that theres a lot less punting... only turn 1 is a mess... for the rest its good racing :) 👍👍
 
800pp high speed ring race is my favorite, before it was the Gt-r / z06 / f340 race on the same map. Using the s2000 on the 800pp race btw.
 
With different answers rolling in , what are the chances that PD see's these , and possibly re-introducing certain events , you know , give the people what they want ?

600pp seems to be a hit,with various tracks,perhaps more 600pp events offered from PD ?
 
With different answers rolling in , what are the chances that PD see's these , and possibly re-introducing certain events , you know , give the people what they want ?

600pp seems to be a hit,with various tracks,perhaps more 600pp events offered from PD ?

You are right again as usual.💡
 
Back