Favorite thing to see or hear during a Drift?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Editor GEAR
  • 10 comments
  • 752 views
Messages
184
United States
US
Messages
Lupo_Drifter
Pretty Straight Forward. Just curious to see others' responses.
If you have any videos or pictures to show your response, please feel free to add them


See: The rear Wheel Locking up to add more angle to a slide.

Hear: The Turbo sputtering and the rev limiter being hit a few times.
 
See: No jaggies, altough that's weird :(

Hear: Tires screaming for mercy. :D
 
See- my wheel going full lock and my foot feathering the gas. And the door of someone's car i am right on.
Hear- my music blaring and one of my friends screaming LEROY JENKINS as a whole train of cars go around the corner.
 
See:the car doing big drift angles

Hear:engine noise(I know it bad but it's still good enough)
 
See: mirrors touching during a tandem

Hear: rev limiters and squealing tires :sly:
 
lldantell
See:the car doing big drift angles

Hear:engine noise(I know it bad but it's still good enough)

Isn't that bad. A lot of the cars have good engine sounds. It is usually when it gets to the exhaust that's where it can get iffy.

I used to harass a friend of mine that always put that crap racing exhaust on some of the muscle cars. I always tell him "didn't that car come with a V8? Seems to me you couldn't afford a V8 looking boy." he always laughs. He stopped using those exhausts on the cars after a while.

I usually love to hear the stock exuast on the cars. Not all bad
 
See - The guy who's been yabbering on in your lobby about being a pro drifter for the last 10 minutes spin off at the first corner in a RX7 he said was "undefeated" (true story, lol)
Hear - Simply the words "how the hell have you made that car drift?!"
 
ORPHANTHIRTY7
Isn't that bad. A lot of the cars have good engine sounds. It is usually when it gets to the exhaust that's where it can get iffy.

I used to harass a friend of mine that always put that crap racing exhaust on some of the muscle cars. I always tell him "didn't that car come with a V8? Seems to me you couldn't afford a V8 looking boy." he always laughs. He stopped using those exhausts on the cars after a while.

I usually love to hear the stock exuast on the cars. Not all bad

I said it bad because people think the exhaust sound it's bad.i don't think it is because there's no issue listening to your own car anyway.like if you put a titanium racing exhaust into a v12 vantage.omg it sounds good.
 
lldantell
I said it bad because people think the exhaust sound it's bad.i don't think it is because there's no issue listening to your own car anyway.like if you put a titanium racing exhaust into a v12 vantage.omg it sounds good.

Agreed
 
^^ To the two above me, I'll have to try. I'm curious as to how it sounds.

See - The guy who's been yabbering on in your lobby about being a pro drifter for the last 10 minutes spin off at the first corner in a RX7 he said was "undefeated" (true story, lol)

Please do tell about this one. I love stories like this!
 
Back