Favourite and Least Favourite, Movie and TV Characters

• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 0 comments
Australia
Central Coast, NSW
EelX 5
I tried finding this on search but had no results.

What are peoples favourite characters and least favourite?

Favourites:

Nick Wilde (Zootopia) - He is the king of the smug, sarcastic hero archetype I always like, with a bit of relatability to boot.

Fiona (Zoids) - My personal favourite time Amnesia has ever been done.

Meruem (Hunter x Hunter) - Seeing this character grow as a character and his relationship with Komugi really made me attach.

Gwen (Total Drama) - Probably the most problematic character in the show and had to suffer through the worse out of every character in every season she was in, I love watching her try to overcome these adversities.

Scott (Total Drama) - As the main villain of Season 4, I was mainly hooked by his plan to win but also enjoyed the fact he was another smug, sarcastic character trope. Season 5 really dumbed him down though and while I tolerated when he was in love with Courtney because love does that in cartoons, post-Courtney and he is still a moron.

Goku Black (Dragon Ball Super) - He was the reason why I started paying attention to Dragon Ball.

Dr. Eggman (Sonic Boom) - Feels like a parody of the character in the games and Mike Pollocks voice acting is brilliant.

Least Favourite:

Jibber & Jabber (Jibber Jabber) - Main reason why I can't stand the show. Just annoyed me.

Courtney (Total Drama) - She was just a 🤬 and was still considered a hero in Season 5. Why?

Cilan (Pokemon) - Ever want to hear Sonic the Hedgehog making Food puns non-stop?

Kirito (SAO) - [insert Kirito is a Gary Sue joke here].

Yusaku (Yugioh VRAINS) - [insert Yusaku is a Gary Sue joke here].

Back