Favourite Cars for drifting in GT5

  • Thread starter Thread starter kgamer13
  • 6 comments
  • 781 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
11
Messages
kgamer13
My favourite cars for drifting are:
Toyota ae86
Nissan Silvia
88' supra 3.0 GT

I think these are really good cars for drifting what are yours
 
Lexus IS-F
Dodge Viper GTS 02
MR2 GT-S
MR2 1600 G
Aristo V300 Vertex
Fairlady Z (Z31,Z32,Z33,Z34)
Lotus Esprit
Corvette(C4,C5,C6)
 
I would like to get better at drifting, nut I'm a setup-noob...
Do you use stock version of let's say the Sylvia S15?
 
zuperkiwi
I would like to get better at drifting, nut I'm a setup-noob...
Do you use stock version of let's say the Sylvia S15?

Yeah stock or mildly tuned works.
 
C32 AMG Mercedes,
VW Sambabus aka "Drift Bus"
Toyota FT-86
Well theyre my drift cars, surprisingly the Merc is really good especially on the tight tracks like autumn ring mini
 
zuperkiwi
I would like to get better at drifting, nut I'm a setup-noob...
Do you use stock version of let's say the Sylvia S15?

LoL I'm a newb too, but autumn mini ring is a good track for drifting with cars like Silvia or Supra. Practice makes perfect. Try the tskuba circuit once you get better then go on a more harder one in Eiger Nordwand.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back