Favourite Championship?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dabest2500
  • 18 comments
  • 1,034 views

What is your favourite A-Spec Championship?

  • Beginner Seires - World Compact Car Race

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Amateur Series - Clubman Cup

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Professional Series - Gran Turismo World Championship

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Expert Series - Tuned Car Championship

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Expert Series - Japanese Championship

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Expert Series - Gran Turismo All Stars

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Expert Series - Polyphony Digital Cup

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Extreme Series - NASCAR Series

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Extreme Series - Formula Gran Turismo World Championship

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Extreme Series - Dream Car Championship

    Votes: 9 34.6%

  • Total voters
    26
Messages
3,490
Messages
dabest2500
What is your favourite A-Spec Championship and why?
I like the Formula Gran Turismo World Championship the most because I love racing single seaters.
Though I was disappointed by how slow the AI were and the lack of laps (B-Spec got 30+ laps and got tyre wear and fuel use).
 
Last edited:
Mine was either the the gran turismo all stars or the dream car championship. I'll say the dream car championship because it was fun and competitive(with the right car) and also gave a lot of money.
 
where's historic cup? it's my favourite becouse it's pretty hard...
 
The FGT championship, no doubt it was the hardest, yet funnest.
 
FGT Championship.

I actually got pitted by on of the AI drivers a few times, was really fun fighting my way back up the field (And PITTING the driver who did the same to me).
 
FGT Championship.

I actually got pitted by on of the AI drivers a few times, was really fun fighting my way back up the field (And PITTING the driver who did the same to me).

+1 :lol:
 
The FGT. It was difficult, but not frustrating. If you spun out, no problem because the AI slowed down. You could also never build a decent lead either.
 
The FGT. It was difficult, but not frustrating. If you spun out, no problem because the AI slowed down. You could also never build a decent lead either.

The Nurburgring race ;)
 
Tuned Car, its just about the only championship that you can flog what I'd call the "in between" cars with competitive AI. Means not quite full race cars like the LMP or even Z06 RM and better than normal road cars. It'd be better if the races are in sports tires rather than race tires. Same reason why Nurburgring 4 hours is fun...

I have to say though, some of my best racing was on Historic and FGT race on Monaco. It is so mentally demanding and that AI was fast enough that it keeps you on your toe...

I also wish Super GT is actually a championship and Dreamcar get rid of the XJR-9 as an AI opponent. It makes it difficult to use a Super GT car to be competitive in that series but most of the rest of the cars is about as fast as a Super GT cars...
 
It makes it difficult to use a Super GT car to be competitive in that series but most of the rest of the cars is about as fast as a Super GT cars...

Why would you need to tune your Super GT?
The AI are already very tame as it is.
 
dream car championship

i do it every day for fun, and cash/xp
 
I think the nascar series kept me on my toes, not used to going right in those cars :P
 
The Extreme European Championship - not listed but I enjoy it as a $20,000/per lap proving ground and it gives me an opportunity to turn some hot laps in cars I love that don't really fit in anywhere else.
 
I also remember really liking the Japanese Championship, It's one of the only events, of which I had a car very equal to the AI, and I won by 0.001.
 
The Extreme European Championship - not listed but I enjoy it as a $20,000/per lap proving ground and it gives me an opportunity to turn some hot laps in cars I love that don't really fit in anywhere else.

It's not a Championship.
 
Back