Favourite Ferrari? ( Besides the F1)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wil84
  • 20 comments
  • 1,516 views
Messages
36
Mine is the 512BB.

It looks so much better than the F430 and the 599, and it handles so well. Try it on the 600pp online races, i swear you guys will be surprised! It blasts past those NSXs and Clios from the starting line.

And that dashboard just screams old school!
 
yeah same, the handling really shows off the improved physics engine. Reminds me of the GTO in Netkar.
 
The F40 has been my favorite car of all time since childhood, but handling wise, I love the F430.
 
512BB was my favorite, now its the 599..
 
F430 and the F40. I'm not even remotely interested in the F2007.
 
Really like the 512 and 430 but has to be hands down the F40.... pure racing class.
 
since i managed the S6 in Pro Mode 3rd. It´s my favourite Car! F40 - pure Beast!
 
F430, where is the poll?
 
I hope the enzo makes the final but for now the F430 is my fav
 
599 GTB. It has one of the best looking interiors in the game in my opinion. It's such an under-rated car atleast out of the Ferrari lineup...
 
F355 (any version) and F40
 
F430 hands down...loved it since 2005 after seeing it on TopGear.
 
drove the f1-2007 today...pffff,bizar!!
but my favorite ferrari of all time isnt there..its the 250gto...
anyway,i have been the luckyest(?)basterd ever beceause i drove a f40 once and have been in the pasenger seat a couple of times!!...
that and the fact i actually had a f40 poster in my house...
the f40 is my spyrrari...lol.
spyrrari.
 
My favorite Ferrari? Hmm of course the Clio V6 tuned! (700PP)
HAHA just kidding..
Hmm.. I think the F430 since it was first one I got in GT5P
 
F50 next to the f355 challange
But for now I guess the f430 hits the spot.
 
Bah! You guys and your ferraris....has anyone heard the Mercedes car engine? Its the best sounding engine in any GT series imo :) So far my fav car.

Jerome
 
Totally in love with the F40.

The sound is surreal, and the handling is great (Once tweaked ;) ).

While I didn't mind the stock gear ratios, after a little tweaking, IMHO, very few cars in the game can power out of corners as hard as the F40.
 
Back