>Favourite Lamborghini<

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • 21 comments
  • 1,004 views

Danny

Code Red
Premium
Messages
24,137
United Kingdom
Scarfolk
Messages
Grim10
Messages
Are you kidding?
I searched but nothing came up on the subject.
My personal favourite would be a dead heat between the Diablo and the Countach. I love the Countach for its blindingly good looks, and the Diablo for the hard-core, rear-wheel-drive, 6-litre, V12 lunacy.

But the Countach has to be is brilliant red, and the Diablo has to be orange.
 
For me it'd be a black Muira......Its also spelt ''Lamborghini''👍
 
It's very hard to decide. I'll probably take the Lamborghini Miura P-400 SV.
 
Lamborghini Diablo. Looks really good. I also like the Gallardo and Murcielago, but all Lambo's IMO are way to heavy. Lay off the Lasagna and Pizza, guys. I'd take a ferrari or Porshce over a Lambo any day.
 
I used to love the Lamborghini Countach. It's old school, I really used to adore it. The Lamborghini Diablo is also pretty cool.

My favorties are:

Countach
Diablo
Murcielago

Those are the top three. Countach has that look to it. :)
 
The beautiful chunk of sheet metal depicted in my avatar.
 
I love them all
but

1. Muira
2. Countach
3. Diablo
4. Murcielago
5. Gallardo

In that order.
 
Easily the Miura, such a beautiful design, but the Murcielage isn't too far behind. Doesn't hurt that I saw 2 today along with a pair of Gallardo's.
 
I've only seen the Diablo in real life and it was very flashy.

Better than any Porsche or Ferrari. 👍
 
Its got to be the original Countach LP400 - pre Pirelli P7's and without the wings and bistered arches. in orange
 
Diablo GT-r...the model not imported to North America...that would be sweet...or the Murcielago GT race car ( used in lemans )
 
Perhaps a LM002 - if only to show H2 owners what a real no compromise 4x4 looks like - and Cayanne or X5 owners what a performance 4x4 should sound like.
 
Diablo SV-R
Miura JOTA
Espada
Silhouette

Cant go wrong, really.
 
I'll take the Diablo VT Coupe.

Along with some Miura wine.
 
Does anyone like the Jalpa?
 
The Murcielago is one of the most incredible-looking cars I've ever seen. Gets my vote.

Oh, and I edited the thread title.
 
Easily the LM002, the US Army was actually thinking of using it after theyre Jeeps, but then went to Hummer. The LM002 goes for aobut $90,000.00USD and i think a fully loaded H1 goes for around $120,000.00 (includes leather seats and like 4 computers in the dash, with constant air monitering in the tires...hightech)
 
Back