Favourite Track

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 3 comments

Jimlaad43

GeoGuessr God
Premium
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Which is your favourite track on this game.
I have the 'Deluxe' edition for Wii.
I like Homestead best.

I love the SPA track. I do like homestead as well 👍, its got a few places that you can get away with penalties and the penalties don't seem to hurt your time!
The SPA track was recently added to GT5 so it was refreshing to drive it in Ferrari Challenge again yesterday. My lap time was better and I was more confident as well.

Virginia International Raceway, or VIR. To me it's like the American nurburgring.

The crazy thing is, the layout in ferrari challenge is just the north course, the full course is amazing, and the grand east and grand west versions are even better and longer!

I'm pretty sure it's the most complex and demanding track in America, and in ferrari challenge I think it's the best track in the game, and I think it's the best in ferrari the race experience too.

I've never been a huge fan of Spa. Good track but I don't think it's all it's cracked up to be. A lot of fun in really fast race cars though. It's a great F1, GT1 or LMP track

It's either Misano, Mugello, Monza or Vallelunga. (Gawd, I love Italian tracks :P)
Fiorano would've been in my list too, if only I can race on it using other cars :(

Last edited:
Back