FC Complaints

• Thread starter pancrase
  • 3 comments
Things I do not like about this game

1) Starting point- Redwood Park foe example they blind you with the 1,2,3 go and then start you headed right into the sand. Or Misano where you are in a turn. How about a little lead time instead to prepare your car.

2) The game turns off your assists if your hit by another car. This has cost me several races and really chaps my hide. How about I decide when the assists turn off and not the game.

3) How about not having the competitors purposefully spin you anytime you get near them, even if you race them clean.

All in all it is a great game, but these things bug me and should be fixed to make it perfect.

That's true...sometimes when I brake late to enter a corner, just before I pass an AI car, the AI car will swing its rear end out for no reason...and there was no way I could avoid it. And you can't restart your race in the challenge mode, you can only retire. It does get a bit irritating...now I avoid the AI cars at all times...yes, Misano is a bloody nightmare... they do intend to spin you.

great game though, the AI are somewhat competitive. They will never fix this game:crazy:...so get used to it mate.

Where do I start? Horrible graphical glitches at the start of every race(black blocks appear everywhere on the track). Really annoying wasp-like engine sounds that grate after a couple of minutes, poor race structure(20 minute races!!), inexcusibly terrible crashes - even at high speeds you bounce off the walls/opponents with only a couple of visual dents. And the framerate suffers bigtime when there's bad weather. Eutechnyx should have tried much harder.

Back