Fear Factor Food... WTF?!

  • Thread starter Thread starter milefile
  • 24 comments
  • 1,097 views
Messages
10,832
What is wrong with these people? Would you eat the things they eat on that show? I would not. Last night I saw a grotesque, squiming, big worm sauage. Just thinking about it makes me gag. There must be a gross gene or something. It's practically pornographic to think of people eating thse things. I guess one guy ate the entire damned thing and lost by a fraction of a second so he was eliminated... so he ate it for nothing! Un effing believable.

So how much money would it take for you to eat a big, fat, squirming wet worm sausage?
 
Not too sure. A few grand should do it. The thing to remember with Fear Factor is that everything they do has to be safe. If anyone was in any real danger they wouldn't be allowed to do it. So all the things they have to eat, while gross, have to be safe to eat.

I remeber one show where they had to eat meatballs made from congealed blood. According to the website, they filled sausage skins with pigs' blood and then boiled them until it set. Add some pork fat and seasoning to the blood and you've got black pudding, which is yummy!
 
I have also found the menu items to be a little grotesque myself. I once saw them eat maggots (live ones) and rocky mountain oysters with the other member included (bull penis). I was so close to puking, that I didn't watch TV for about 2 hours. It is just wrong to make someone try and do that. Blech!
 
For 50 grand followed by taxes...hell no. If it was in canada where contest winnings aren't taxed then *maybe* for about 10-15 million per year for the rest of my life...on second thought, I'll let someone else do that - still too gross for me.
 
Ten to fifteen million a year for life is effectively unlimited funds. For unlimited funds I might be tempted. In fact, I'd do it, definitely. Then I'd have plenty of money to hire a therapist/hypnotist to make me erase it from memory permanently.
 
I also saw the bull penis thing, pretty nasty. As far as eating worms for money, 2-5 grand would satisfy me. I grew up trying to make little worm farms and picking up the little varmits all the time, so it wouldn't bother me very much. The only thing I require is maybe some mustard, since it is so strong it would probably knock out the taste of the worm, but if mustard wasn't allowed I'd probably still do it.:D
 
I'd do it for a lot of money; worms aren't really that big of a deal. Actually, 5 grand or more would be good.
 
The one I saw had them eating sheeps testicles. The testicles were about the size of tennis balls. For 50 G's, it just aint worth it.
 
Originally posted by Mike Rotch
The one I saw had them eating sheeps testicles. The testicles were about the size of tennis balls. For 50 G's, it just aint worth it.

I'd do it. It's not living, it only tastes bad for a little, and you have a new car.
 
You'll do it knowing all your friends and millions of other people are watching you humiliate yourself for money on tv?
 
Originally posted by 69Dodge_Charger
I also saw the bull penis thing, pretty nasty. As far as eating worms for money, 2-5 grand would satisfy me. I grew up trying to make little worm farms and picking up the little varmits all the time, so it wouldn't bother me very much. The only thing I require is maybe some mustard, since it is so strong it would probably knock out the taste of the worm, but if mustard wasn't allowed I'd probably still do it.:D

It's not just worms. It is a sausage skin as big around as your arm packed and seething with slimy, squirming worms. Care to up your price?
 
Originally posted by milefile
It's not just worms. It is a sausage skin as big around as your arm packed and seething with slimy, squirming worms. Care to up your price?
Nah, I'll stick with a few grand. (But hey if they offer more then what the heck:D )
EDIT: And really it wouldn't be as grose with sausage combined with the worms, it would actually be better.
 
I'd do it for a couple hundred bucks. Maybe even less. It's not harmful in anyway or they wouldn't let you eat it.

These things are delicacies in Taiwan.
 
I would love to try my hand on that show.

Physically I am up for anything they can throw at me, eating weird stuff would be tough but I would look at it like a personal test.

I wouldn't do it for the money, I would do it just to see what I am made of and how far I can push myself.
 
You guys think that part of the shows gross?

You should see what they put in the Ronald the clown's hamburgers! That'll have you puking! :lol:
 
the chicken egg(yeah the half done with the body in it)alot of ppl eat it in the philippines
 
Dead cows in buns. I love burgers, but only ones are which properly cooked, not mass produced on a conveyor line and deliberately made to taste like rubber.

Birds Eye - Teh win
McDonalds - Teh Lose
 
I'd love to go on fear factor! I could probably eat just about anything except live insects..worms are easy but roaches and thigns like that tryling to crawl back up :yuck:
 
Speaking about hamburgers, make of this what you will...

"WASHINGTON -- US hamburger derived from special meat-trimming equipment cannot contain any central nervous system material that could spread mad cow disease, the US Agriculture Department said Tuesday."

How about before Tuesday? :nervous:
 
Originally posted by chaser_fan
Speaking about hamburgers, make of this what you will...

"WASHINGTON -- US hamburger derived from special meat-trimming equipment cannot contain any central nervous system material that could spread mad cow disease, the US Agriculture Department said Tuesday."

How about before Tuesday? :nervous:

they said that tuesday.... it holds true before that too.
 
Well that puts my mind at ease, for all you guys in the US.
 
spam.gif
Pay me 5 grand to eat this. Maybe not. :yuck:
 
Originally posted by skylineGTR_guy
:lol: thanks, but what does this have to do with fear factor? :p

Point taken.

Yesterday, they had to pick up frozen rats with their teeth and throw them into a bucket. I could do that, but I'm not keen on looking like a clown infront of millions of people!
 
Originally posted by chaser_fan
Point taken.

Yesterday, they had to pick up frozen rats with their teeth and throw them into a bucket. I could do that, but I'm not keen on looking like a clown infront of millions of people!


yes, but a very well paid clown. its not like anyone else would pay you 50000 dollars to do some jackass like stunts and eat crap that should never be eaten.
 
Back