Features mentioned on TGS 2010

  • Thread starter Thread starter dudeeg
  • 3 comments
  • 477 views
Messages
32
I've just read some points discussed on the Tokyo Game Show 2010:

- Point-to-point rally stages will be automatically and randomly generated – you’ll have to depend on your co-driver to give you the best instructions about the road ahead.

- Weather changes include temperature differences, air pressure changes, and humidity, affecting the surface conditions of the track dynamically.

- “Gran Turismo Anywhere” will allow you to manage B-Spec races, right from your computer. You’ll be able to hold B-Spec races with your friends from anywhere in what are called “Remote Races”.


Do we have any of these in the GT5?
If not, do you think that this will be added later somewhere?
 
I believe remote B-spec is coming soon as well as point-to-point track editor courses. As far as weather changing, I've witnessed it. I'm not certain how to track temperature, humidity, and pressure changes in the game though.
roll.png
 
Response corresponds to position of each bullet:

-Not sure about this one.

-I guess they exaggerated a bit on this one. Right now, the weather changes and change time are very limited to certain tracks in the game e.g. De La Sarthe 2009.

-I didn't start B-Spec yet.
 
Not the first time they've feed us BS and won't be the last.
 
Back