Features of multiplayer or lack thereof?

• Thread starter reverenic
  • 0 comments
Denmark
Denmark
Hi,
I tried looking for an answer to my questions and had no luck so I was hoping someone had a bit of time to enlighten some stuff for me.

We are a couple of friends playing GT7 and enjoying it thus far. However there are some issues we are having and were wondering whether anyone had a great idea for us or even (hopefully not) just telling us that there is no ability to get what we are looking for.

1. We like to race against each other but the only way we have found this possible is to do lap times in warmup to private lobbies in multiplayer. However racing like this does not stack mileage or anything else for that matter.

2. Additionally we are not able to see other racers time trials for the same tracks and cars (classes) we are using. Is this option of track records anywhere to be found? (I am asking since I know it is in Project CARS 2 i.e.)

3. Is there any way we can play the Sport races together? We tried joining the same sessions at the same time but ended up on different servers.

4. Can we somehow share each others ghosts for the tracks so that the ones that are slower are able to learn where to improve?

These are many questions but I hope others are having them as well and answering them will help more people than just me.

Back