Feb. New Content Track Location solved.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aussie_HSV
  • 16 comments
  • 2,509 views

Aussie_HSV

(Banned)
Messages
721
Australia
Australia
Hi all.
First thread I've created here so apologies if it's on the wrong board.

I believe I've worked out the location of the new track coming our way.
It's Lake Zahara, around 30 kms from Ronda in Spain.
There are features of the lake that match the new video, and the white city of Zahara is easily identified.

Sorry, I'm a bit useless and not confident to post YouTube clips or images here.
But here's a link to the thread I created on the OPC forum.

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Gran-Turismo/The-Feb-New-Content-puzzle-solved/td-p/20667537


So what do you think?
I'm pretty certain the location is right.
It's a matter of if the course creator comes into play at all.
 
Good information.A very nice landscape..
 
That's great but hopefully this track is not the only thing we'll get in the February update.
 
Ooh, you're right.
It's a bad thread title.
I'll see if I can change it to something a little less misleading

*Edit*
Sorted. :)
 
Actually there exists a section of Rally ..(Zahara de la Sierra)



Another video with more detailed views ..
 
Last edited:
Now that I see these pictures, wasn't there a screenshot of the new Subaru WRX floating around. People weren't sure if it was possibly gt6, but seeing the "new track" I think we could be expecting the WRX too.
Maybe a WRX - Lake Zahara seasonal?
 
This is good news ... New circuits are always welcome ..:gtpflag:
 
While this track looks awesome... can PD please focus on the rest of the world and not just Spain...
 
The following one will be this...

bc5f8b3f7c26228cd537e5376d67619ao.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:
 
Looks good :)
 
We also need a Vision GT car, more of them actually as iirc it said that we would get one with each update, but it's 1.03 and we only have a single car.
 
In the stretch of road from Zahara de la Sierra to Grazalema occurred in 1999, the most tragic accident that recalls the Rally Championship of Andalusia where Eusebio Frias and his passenger were uninjured in the accident as impressive.

In this video the accident is collected from minute 16:00



Greetings from Malaga, Spain
 
If Lake Zahara's coming, I think I'll soil my pants. Awesome scenery, and awesome roads.
 
Back