February FH3 Forzathon Events To Include Ferrari 599XX & Lola T70

Not even from the article but only from the title itself:

I have never play any Forzathon events. I do see in the title "Include". But does that mean you have to actually win the events in order to obtain the 2 cars? Or do you automatically get the 2 cars in your garage once you enter the Forzathon events even if you don't win the Forzathon events?

No need to answer my questions, I will find out soon enough. Looking forward to get the Ferrari 599XX.

Last edited:
I have never play any Forzathon events. I do see in the title "Include". But does that mean you have to actually win the events in order to obtain the 2 cars? Or do you automatically get the 2 cars in your garage once you enter the Forzathon events even if you don't win the Forzathon events?
They're not events that you "win" per se, they're typically just goals you have to achieve.

They're not events that you "win" per se, they're typically just goals you have to achieve.

Ahhhhh, I get it now. So once you have achieved all your goals, you will get the 2 cars. Here I thought once the game get the next software update, they will "include" the 2 new cars in your garage plus you get the new Forzathon Events. LOL!

Ahhhhh, I get it now. So once you have achieved all your goals, you will get the 2 cars. Here I thought once the game get the next software update, they will "include" the 2 new cars in your garage plus you get the new Forzathon Events. LOL!
No, each Forzathon is a list of goals. You achieve one of those goals, you get the reward for achieving it. For example, one Forzathon goal may be "Get a total of 50,000 Drift Skill score to win a Mazda FD3S RX-7" or "Participate in a Playground Game to win an Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2."

Hnnnng. My body is so ready.

Does that mean that future Forzathon events will give more exclusive car prizes? Was this T10's plan all along, or - as the title of the event which has the Lola T70 as a prize would suggest - is this an attempt to save face after the disastrous January leaks? Who knows!

I'm disappointed that it's not the 599XX Evoluzione, that thing was a beast in Horizon 1.
d410ef13-f39f-4203-b697-b10e623f170e.jpg

Can't wait to get both the Lola and 599XX. I never got a chance to win the initial S14 either and will probably try and win those HE cars and the Impreza as well. Only car that doesn't interest me is the Halo Warthog.

Back