feel bad about some post in here

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blues_Saraceno
  • 42 comments
  • 2,067 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's some really good advertising.
 
Why the hell do you need reverse lights when reverse has its own special button.
 
Civicbus
then screw reverse lights, gimme some wiper blades. Yes, you have to buy winshield washer fluid...

Wiper blades have no use in GT, where it never rains & windscreens that are completely unaffected by water spray. :sly:

Hmmm....

/Imagines a monkey on top of his car in GT wiping spray off the windscreen & jumping over to the rear of the car to shine a torch when I stick the car into reverse.
 
Gek54
Why the hell do you need reverse lights when reverse has its own special button.

you don't, the monkeys have them on their person.
 
Or if you were to use the technical term, the Monkey Element.
 
T5-R
Wiper blades have no use in GT, where it never rains & windscreens that are completely unaffected by water spray. :sly:

Hmmm....

/Imagines a monkey on top of his car in GT wiping spray off the windscreen & jumping over to the rear of the car to shine a torch when I stick the car into reverse.

See? This is a prime example of what Monkeys are good for. Not just another white meat.
 
They make good coats too (theres your "ONE useful post" Flerbizky).
 
code_kev
Today, 6:32 PM
I have a problem with it. Not enough monkeys. I hate you PD.

Inane to hijacked in under 15 minutes...
 
I DEMAND real brake dust physics.

I want the wheels on my cars to be completely dirty of brake dust after one lap! :dopey:

I also DEMAND real jet propulsion physics!
 
Leo_Straight6
I also DEMAND real jet propulsion physics!

Batmobile?? Although I think your out of luck cuz I heard it lost a wheel. Then for some other odd reason Joker was impregnated and eventually laid an egg.
 
Would it be possible for you ignorant little ***** to stop spamming the boards? Jesus Christ, am I the only mod still alive around here?
 
I have to amplify this a little. Thanks for closing it, PR.

In all honesty, I'm APPALLED (look it up) at the behaviour of everybody in this thread. You all deserve warnings and 2 or 3 of you are going to get them.

Today this board is suffering the heaviest traffic it's seen in months, when even on-topic posts are full of pointless specifics as 10,000 rabid fanboys try to find out if each one's own little favorite thing is in the game. Today we've already suffered slowdowns and technical difficulties.

Today a bunch of bored and over-excited idiots decide to go on a spamfest in the middle of the busiest board on the busiest GT site in the world.

SHAME on you. You know better than that. I better not see anything like this again, or there will be a number of no-warning bans.

You've been warned.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back