Feel stupid for asking but

  • Thread starter Thread starter DJones
  • 10 comments
  • 771 views
Messages
1,009
United States
KC Missouri
Messages
Da_Panda_Bear
I can't find the 350z or the 370z. I looked and.... well I'm here so yea. Are they rewarded or something? Or am I just really that stupid? I'm a auto sport fanatic so this is like a big embarrassing slap in the face to be posting this. Fill me in.
Thanks.

Jones
 
Did you look in the Nissan dealership?

Also check the 'tuner' dealerships at the far right of the dealership selection menu - there are a number of after-market models in there.
 
I can't find the 350z or the 370z. I looked and.... well I'm here so yea. Are they rewarded or something? Or am I just really that stupid? I'm a auto sport fanatic so this is like a big embarrassing slap in the face to be posting this. Fill me in.
Thanks.

Jones

Gran Turismo Gran Turismo 350Z RS is a prize car for the a-spec Japanese champs, 370Z academy can only be gotten from trades or tickets.

4 other 350's from the UCD and on top of that the 350Z concept race car also from the UCD 👍
 
They go by different names.

Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) '08 370z

Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) '07 350z

Hope I'm not wrong. But, I'm right.
 
I can't find the 350z or the 370z. I looked and.... well I'm here so yea. Are they rewarded or something? Or am I just really that stupid? I'm a auto sport fanatic so this is like a big embarrassing slap in the face to be posting this. Fill me in.
Thanks.

Jones

They should be in the Premium Dealership. Just go to GT Life (Main Screen) then Dealership, go to Nissan, then it should be in there. Also, you may find it elsewhere as the "Fairlady Z", which is the Japanese name.

EDIT: Damn, everyone got there first! I can blame my phone keyboard for that.
 
They should be in the Premium Dealership. Just go to GT Life (Main Screen) then Dealership, go to Nissan, then it should be in there. Also, you may find it elsewhere as the "Fairlady Z", which is the Japanese name.

Yuuuuuup. 👍
 
Did you look in the Nissan dealership?

Also check the 'tuner' dealerships at the far right of the dealership selection menu - there are a number of after-market models in there.

There isn't an actual 350 in the Premium dealership, there is a Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) '07 however which is pretty damn close ;)

Added - Guess i look pretty stupid with post above mine, ah well new knowledge for me there, sorry TenEightyOne :)
 
There isn't an actual 350 in the Premium dealership, there is a Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) '07 however which is pretty damn close ;)

I guess that's what I meant then :D
 
Thanks. Iv only really looked once and since I don't know much about nissan and the multiple names I just dismissed the fairlady z as another 300zx. Thanks everyone!

Jones

Edit: Ok that was the best cluster **** of post racing and editing iv ever seen. That made my day!
 
Be sure to check this one out Nismo as it's a pretty cool version 👍
 
Back