Ferino Design - Photo/Art Gallery | ~MOST VIEWED FLICKR's FOR ALL TIME~ [THE END|06.12.13]

• Thread starter jBhIpS
  • 1,223 comments
:drool:

Can't you give us like... a 6 month head start on GT6... Some of us would actually like to feel like we're good photographers before you come in and tell us all no.

:lol::lol::lol:

I think there are people here with the same level of skill to photograph in GT. But Ilya's editing skill are indeed one of (if not the) best I've seen in GTP. It's PERFECT every single time!

:drool:

Can't you give us like... a 6 month head start on GT6... Some of us would actually like to feel like we're good photographers before you come in and tell us all no.
So true (but for my part, there are many persons here I would like them to give me a 16 month head start ;) )

Ok, I won't repeat what my comrades have already said. It's just a true pleasure to watch (and re-watch) your creations. Pure art, awesome edit skills.
When I saw the first pic of this last bunch it makes me remember that for my first rain edit (this) I've watched your Corvette rain edit (this one) a looooonnnnng time wondering "but how hell has he done this..." !
Thx for being an inspiration ! :cheers:

I've commended you once before on your video editing skills, that Gran Turismo Anniversary video, was but inspiring!

And now I'm here to applaud your photography. I could go straight into the details, but then I would finish by morn' tomorrow, with the amount of things I'll have to say.
Every shot, truly inspiring, colourful and absolutely full of vigour. Love them all :)👍

Just bravo, Ilya! Very nice set. I love how your editing has a soft kind of feel almost dreamy sometimes but at the same time really crisp and clean. I really like the first 3 in particular. 👍 👍

Pure quality. :)

Thank you very much guys!
I never considered myself the best, everything I do, I do with all my heart. After all, there you guys are the best community (so many new friends over the past 2.5 years I got here), you are special people with which I can share any stuff of my creativity and I'm proud to be a part of this community.

See you in GT6 =)

P.S. PART 3 coming today.

Last edited:
ferinodesignnew.png

Last Biggest GT5 PhotoShoot

(PART 3)

People in this set:
GPR
SMfan
ZEROX

jBhIpS
Nato_777
NBDESIGNZ
ShaolinMasta

:cheers:
------
Part 4 will be soon or not.
=(
------
View only in full size!
1920×1080 and 3840 x 2160

------

Last edited:
Beautiful work once more. Love the sense of motion in most of these shots. From pic 1 to 7 the composition and the edit work give the feeling of a dance between the cars. The work on tonning, the quality of the "sfx" are top notch, it's a real pleasure to watch such beautiful creations 👍 :cheers:

I know these are old shots, but it is nice to see some activity in the GT5 photomode forums.

However, these shots are mega-hyper-awesome, absolute beauties!!!

Back