Ferrari 12Cilindri (812 Superfast Succesor)

Problem is the silver one. Might look better with a real world background, but the red and green look better.

I actually don’t mind the black trim too much, the car looks worse without it to me. The two-tone wheels also look great, even if they don’t seem like Ferrari’s usual offerings. Looks too angular and aggressive to be one. But it’s necessary to fit in with the car’s overall styling, I suppose. Car looks awesome too, although I’d have to see it in more colours (and IRL) to be able to actually make up my mind. It probably doesn’t look as good as the F12 though. The F12’s curvy side profile blows this one’s outta the water to me. New one looks too much like a shooting brake with its flattened front.

1715833911935.jpeg

New_Ferrari_V12_ext_02_white_media.webp

One thing’s for sure though: it definitely looks better than the 812 with its fugly front.

The biggest problem with this new one, though, is its name. Just turn it into an acronym and remove “Ferrari”, and it sounds all too similar to McLaren’s 12C.

I actually don’t mind the black trim too much, the car looks worse without it to me. The two-tone wheels also look great, even if they don’t seem like Ferrari’s usual offerings. Looks too angular and aggressive to be one. But it’s necessary to fit in with the car’s overall styling, I suppose. Car looks awesome too, although I’d have to see it in more colours (and IRL) to be able to actually make up my mind. It probably doesn’t look as good as the F12 though. The F12’s curvy side profile blows this one’s outta the water to me. New one looks too much like a shooting brake with its flattened front.

View attachment 1355815

New_Ferrari_V12_ext_02_white_media.webp

One thing’s for sure though: it definitely looks better than the 812 with its fugly front.

The biggest problem with this new one, though, is its name. Just turn it into an acronym and remove “Ferrari”, and it sounds all too similar to McLaren’s 12C.
The problem with the F12 was its distasteful front and rear fascias - too much "F1 inspiration" pretentiousness (the diffuser move at the back was particularly nasty). The 812 just looked odd to me. This new one has some peculiar detailing, but it also seems to work somehow without looking too garish or revolting.

The gray roadster here, especially, just looks impossibly sexy, best thing they've done in years. It's like if Jaguar had given the F type properly exotic proportions. They really should have named this one the Daytona and not that dumb mid engine thing.
2025-ferrari-12cilindri-coupe-3.jpg

Back