Variety shots - mazda787's gallery

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 445 comments
Mazda, I'm impressed! Truly! :)👍 The black Countach might be the ultimate from all photos, but the rest is unbelievable too! :drool:

Like the Stingray shots 1, 3 and 4 a lot. The 2nd R8 is my fave from this set, love the aggressive look and the play with light and shadows. 👍

Man your updates are pretty huge, where to begin. :crazy: I like a lot lets just leave it at that. ;)

Actually I'll mention a few, I love the first and fourth R8 shots, also shot 4 of the BMW VGT...just awesome. 👍

After Nicolas's one, enter your gallery is a torture. Hey guys, don't want to stop making so huge sets with such an awesome quality... :drool::crazy:

All your shots are excellent, but, as always, I'm totally in love with your urban ones : always on top. Bravo.

I agree, great stuff with the 250GTO, I love the closeups especially. And as always I like your bright and clean style. 👍

The C9 has some great one too, nice toning and contrast in those. My favs are 3,4 & 5. Super work Maz. 👍

Your shots of the Sauber C9 makes me want to test drive it around La Sarthe or Nurburgring. Too bad GT6 doesn't have the online sharing option, because I barely have enough credits.

Thanks for the comment @Crooooooow :cheers: I also had barely any credits but I got this in about 20 minutes today thanks to that red bull challenge.
I wasted my Red Bull Challenge earnings on dozens of cheap cars to build up my collection. I should of bought higher priced vehicles instead and put the cheapies last. But, I, didn't........ :grumpy:

I wasted my Red Bull Challenge earnings on dozens of cheap cars to build up my collection. I should of bought higher priced vehicles instead and put the cheapies last. But, I, didn't........ :grumpy:

Don't want to be a captain obvious here, but you do know you can repeat the challenge right? I ended up with a back ache repeating it for that GTO...

Don't want to be a captain obvious here, but you do know you can repeat the challenge right? I ended up with a back ache repeating it for that GTO...
I thought you meant the rewards for completing Sebastian's challenge for two laps on three tracks for a total of about two million credits.

Superb work on your Ferrari GTO set, the close up are really beautiful, love the soft mood of these shots also. The two Celica shots are also nice, with a realistic rendering.
And that set with the C9 is awesome. The first one has a great framing and the others looks so real ! :drool:
Bravo !

Love the closeup shots in your GTO set. My jaw literally dropped starting on the second picture in your C9 set, all your shots look so real!

Oh yes, Mazda you're dealing the closeup chapter as a master, high quality pics for sure, will always love them. Enjoyabla shooting spots in most of your work, bravo 👍

Great set, @mazda787! My personal favourites are shots #2 (great detail and depth of field), #5 (really liking the realistic tones in this one) and #6 (great composition). It's quite noticeable that you were experimenting with varying camera angles and... It paid off. ;)

I thought you meant the rewards for completing Sebastian's challenge for two laps on three tracks for a total of about two million credits.

Oops sorry for the confusion.

Superb work on your Ferrari GTO set, the close up are really beautiful, love the soft mood of these shots also. The two Celica shots are also nice, with a realistic rendering.
And that set with the C9 is awesome. The first one has a great framing and the others looks so real ! :drool:
Bravo !

Thanks for the comment Kodje!

Love the closeup shots in your GTO set. My jaw literally dropped starting on the second picture in your C9 set, all your shots look so real!

Glad you liked it Cedar 👍

Oh yes, Mazda you're dealing the closeup chapter as a master, high quality pics for sure, will always love them. Enjoyabla shooting spots in most of your work, bravo 👍

Thanks Haer, glad to see you around again 👍

Wow, the 250 GTO close ups are magnificent!:drool: Also the Sauber set looks pretty damn real, especially the second shot.👍

Thanks Rice Guy!

Great set, @mazda787! My personal favourites are shots #2 (great detail and depth of field), #5 (really liking the realistic tones in this one) and #6 (great composition). It's quite noticeable that you were experimenting with varying camera angles and... It paid off. ;)

Thanks for stopping by GT-R! Yes, I was trying new angles for a difference from my angles I usually do which favor the conventional.

Here is another update. The start of this is a set of shots I took and edited in March in aniticipation for the 2.0 tournament, which I could not participate in due to timing issues. The rest is the Senna / VGT content.

These deserve a museum. Half of them don't even look like a video-game (which is saying something for PD too-) they look like real life! Whatever you do... Don't stop.

...Half, why am I saying half? ALL of them look like a painting or IRL. Fantastic job.

Latest Posts

Back