Ferrari 308

  • Thread starter Thread starter tlowr4
  • 46 comments
  • 11,100 views

In the 308's which do you prefer??

  • HUH????

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • GTS

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • GTB

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • GTSi

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • GTBi

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • GTSi QV

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • GTBi QV

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Don't care

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • dunnno

    Votes: 5 18.5%

  • Total voters
    27
We kind of frown upon the double posting thing, here. Next time, edit if you want to add something.

Sorry? I don't understand?
 
I like the 400, but even I can't stand the Mondial and GT4

I also like the 400,but i am a redneck and i like the Mondial too.
 
Sorry? I don't understand?
Do not make 1 post directly after another. Use the edit button to add something in if no one else has posted in the meantime. If you wish to quote more than one person in a post, then use the muti-quote
multiquote_off.gif
feature.
 
The 400 would make the sickest bosozoku style car ever.
 
^sickest, as in making biggest amount of people get sick and throw up at the same time? yes, I agree.
 
Does anybody know where you can buy them in australia. Preferably in queensland:dopey: I live in rockhampton so colser is better.lol :lol:

Also, I've had a few threads running for a while and they all seem to have heaps of peaple popping up to make a comment and then after 3 weeks BAM...nothing. Can anyone give me some pointers as to how to keep the threads rolling. lol :lol: thanks

What happend to my thread :( :( :(:(
 
Last edited by a moderator:
google Ferrari 400 red and say that again.. even the red color doesn't save that one.

:sick:there is a reason why ive never heard of one....
 
What happend to my thread :( :( :(:(

Dude, you already got told once - no double posting. And while we're at it, let's not forget correct spelling and punctuation marks where appropriate.
 
A colleague of mine has a yellow GTBi I believe (the guy is on holidays currently).

I must say it looks better in real life then on pictures. However I do prefer some older (69 Dino 246 GTS, 67 Dino 206 GT, 64 275 GTB ...) and later Ferrari's (348, 360, 430, 457, Enzo ...).

Not a Ferrari specialist though.
 
Dude, you already got told once - no double posting. And while we're at it, let's not forget correct spelling and punctuation marks where appropriate.

I am pretty sure you're allowed to double post if it is over a certain time span.
 
I am pretty sure you're allowed to double post if it is over a certain time span.
But not if your next post is a useless, spamming, bump post.
 
The 308 GTS Quattrovale was the first Ferrari I ever sat in, so it has a special place in my heart.

Oh, and blue is when they look best.
 
Dunno, don't care. Whichever's the fastest.
 
Hey! Look what I found! 👍 Totally sick! :crazy:
33550550015_large.jpg
 
Last edited:
This is sad. :(:(

1977_Ferrari_308_Roller_Shell_Project_1.jpg


Yes, this was a bump. Couldn't resist to post the sad, sad pic! :(
 
Back