Ferrari 312PB 1972

• Thread starter NART512
  • 7 comments
United States
MotorCity
NART512
History:
The Ferrari 312PB dominated the World Sportscar Championship. It won every race it was entered in. The only race it didn't win in the 1972 season was the 24 Hours of Le Mans where Ferrari didn't enter the car because they didn't think that the F1 based engine would last. In the interest of keeping their perfect record, they didn't enter.
Race Wins:
1000km of Buenos Ares (Ronnie Peterson [SWE] / Tim Shenken [AUS])
6 Hours of Daytona (Mario Andretti [USA] / Jacky Ickx [BEL])
12 Hours of Sebring (Mario Andretti [USA] / Jacky Ickx [BEL])
1000km of Brands Hatch (Mario Andretti [USA] / Jacky Ickx [BEL])
1000km of Monza (Jacky Ickx [BEL] / Clay Regazzoni [CHE])
Targa Florio (Arturo Merzario [ITA] / Sandro Munari [ITA])
1000km of Nurburgring (Ronnie Peterson [SWE] / Tim Shenken [AUS])
1000km of Zeltweg (Jacky Ickx [BEL] / Brain Redman [ENG])
6 Hours of Watkins Glen (Mario Andretti [USA] / Jacky Ickx [BEL])
500km of Imola (Arturo Merzario [ITA])
9 Hours of Kyalami (Arturo Merzario [ITA] / Sandro Munari [ITA])

Specs:
Engine: 2991cc flat-12

72_Ferrari_312_PB_DV-07_01.jpg

2424_9.jpg

1972%20Ferrari%20312%20PB%202.jpg

Related:
Matra Simca MS650: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/matra-simca-ms650-best-v12-you-will-ever-hear.299407/#post-9766842

That wasn't made under the car suggestion forum. That thread is under a racing forum. I double checked to see if I could find that same thread in the car suggestion forum but failed to find it.
What?? Alright i´m seriously confused now :confused: I am 101% sure I posted that car in the Suggestion Forums as I allways do. It´s basically the only forums I post stuff on. Plus, I don´t visit those forums at all, weird thing is there is actually people who comment on the suggestions thread alot such as StarLight. And I am positive if I posted that on the wrong fórum people would actually warn me, specially considering the thread has a couple of comments... So yeah I am so much confused right now... Anyway, it´s a great car and yeah, your suggestion is way more complete, so credits to you on that! 👍

What?? Alright i´m seriously confused now :confused: I am 101% sure I posted that car in the Suggestion Forums as I allways do. It´s basically the only forums I post stuff on. Plus, I don´t visit those forums at all, weird thing is there is actually people who comment on the suggestions thread alot such as StarLight. And I am positive if I posted that on the wrong fórum people would actually warn me, specially considering the thread has a couple of comments... So yeah I am so much confused right now... Anyway, it´s a great car and yeah, your suggestion is way more complete, so credits to you on that! 👍
Knowing StarLight he probably searched the car like I did. You can only see a difference at the top of the page where it links you back to other things like for here "suggestions" and "cars". Also nobody can reply to that thread or any of the comments now. It can be voted for and isn't locked, but it's now on a closed forum I believe.

Knowing StarLight he probably searched the car like I did. You can only see a difference at the top of the page where it links you back to other things like for here "suggestions" and "cars". Also nobody can reply to that thread or any of the comments now. It can be voted for and isn't locked, but it's now on a closed forum I believe.
Yeah I´ve noticed that... Anyway, weird, but whatever :P

I just want the car so, voted 👍 :)

The search function can play games sometimes :irked: The mods need to do a top to bottom clean out. Starting with threads that begin with a year would be a great start :D

Back