ferrari 330 p4 '67

  • Thread starter Thread starter paulsie99
  • 15 comments
  • 610 views
Messages
509
Messages
paulsie99
availible today, any offers
 
Hi, I'm avaible to trade today and have a XJ13 chrome stripe. Are you interested?
 
Hi, I'm avaible to trade today and have a XJ13 chrome stripe. Are you interested?

Joey, you can't send chromeline cars.
 
An audi LMS Race Car (team playstation). can trade starting tomorrow.
 
I could offer you a Sauber Mercedes C9, A Bentley Speed 8, a fully tuned Mclaren F1, A fully tuned Lambo Nomad Diablo or Mercedes CLK GTR Race Car. Would any of those pursuade you to trade? I'm able to trade in 3 hours. (as soon as i get back from work).
 
I could offer you a Sauber Mercedes C9, A Bentley Speed 8, a fully tuned Mclaren F1, A fully tuned Lambo Nomad Diablo or Mercedes CLK GTR Race Car. Would any of those pursuade you to trade? I'm able to trade in 3 hours. (as soon as i get back from work).
 
Audi r8, audi r10, 787b, FGT's, X1??
 
mclaren f1 sounds fair enough, add GG__kj to recieve and paulsie99 to send car too, can trade as soon as its confirmed
 
duplicate post
 
Last edited:
I could offer you a Sauber Mercedes C9, A Bentley Speed 8, a fully tuned Mclaren F1, A fully tuned Lambo Nomad Diablo or Mercedes CLK GTR Race Car. Would any of those pursuade you to trade? I'm able to trade in 3 hours. (as soon as i get back from work).

add gg__kj and paulsie99 send mclaren f1(fully tuned) to paulsie99
recieve ferrari 330 p4 race car '67 from gg__kj :)
 
Sorry. No idea why it's reposted my post 3 times. I'll send you the friend requests as soon as i'm home, we can tie things up then. Pleasure doing business with you.
 
Sorry. No idea why it's reposted my post 3 times. I'll send you the friend requests as soon as i'm home, we can tie things up then. Pleasure doing business with you.

no problem big man!
 
Trade successfully completed. May your oil forever remain clean.
 
Back