Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car 67' 0 Miles & NOMAD Diablo

  • Thread starter Thread starter JordanZS
  • 9 comments
  • 679 views
Messages
41
Messages
Jordanchavoush
I have the following availiable

Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car 67' 0 Miles
NOMAD Lamborghini Diablo GT-1 00'

Looking to trade for...

X2010 Colours excluding Copper, White and Purple

Ready to trade in a couple hours

3/3 successful trades

- Jordan
 
Last edited:
I want the Ferrari 330

Want a puegot 908 2010 car? or a formula GT or ferrari F07 formula?
 
Got all of those mate, thank you for the offer though
 
I have the X1 Vettel and carbon. If you have those what else would you want for the 330p4?
 
Hi mate really looking for coloured ones or a Muira at the moment
 
got a red x1 i can send for your purple x1 ( at midnight )
 
light blue x2010 for the ferrari?

ready to trade when the limit resets
 
Deal or no deal because there is another guy offering a ferrari 330 and I want to catch him up quick if you do not want to trade.

never mind I found the car.

If you have a BMW mclaren F1 GTR Ill trade or for a bmw m coupe.
 
Last edited:
Back