Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67 TRADE NOW! *CLOSED*

  • Thread starter Thread starter StolenFaces
  • 11 comments
  • 536 views
Messages
89
Messages
StolenFaces
As title Says TRADE NOW... not oh well i have to wait til reset... TRADE NOW...
now that that's out of the way
I will offer 1 of the following
Either

67' Lamborghini Miura p400 in Ferrari Red (have 2 yellows but on a different account, would be willing to trade one of them if you prefer original color even though i think the ferrari red is nicer...)
Or
Ferrari F2007

Both have 0 Miles and I would expect the same for the Ferrari or very few...

Let's make a deal!
 
Last edited:
hey, do u have the gulf livery gt40?
 
can u list some of the more expensive cars u have - hpoefully we can complete a trade now :)
 
I'll trade the p4 for your f2007. PSN MrSassypantz. Can't trade until after the reset tonight though.
 
**** just read your demand for trading now. Let me check to see if I actually can trade RIGHT NOW. What's your PSN? I'll send the car first if I can.
 
PSN is StolenFaces...
send friendrequest soon as i have to run out in about 20 min or so...
 
if not maybe we can work something out after the reset...
 
Anyone? would really like to get this done before my reset...
 
Back