Ferrari 330 P4

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gizmo247
  • 12 comments
  • 517 views
Messages
145
Messages
gizmo247
Looking for it, will trade for any car in my garage.
 
How many miles on your miura?
 
24 miles, but I fully tuned it and tuned it wrong...
 
ill trade for the enzo
 
for your 2002 Zonda ? How many miles on it ?
 
I'd also like if the 330 would be stock.
 
Stock with 0 miles
 
Can any of you trade tomorrow, ~9GMT?
 
Can any of you trade tomorrow, ~9GMT?

Who are you talking to?

EDIT: Sorry you said ANY of you. Read it wrong.

Yes, thats fine, I can trade tomorrow at 9PM GMT if you want.
 
Can trade now for the F2007

( need the trade to be now )
 
Who are you talking to?

EDIT: Sorry you said ANY of you. Read it wrong.

Yes, thats fine, I can trade tomorrow at 9PM GMT if you want.

Guess I'll trade with you then.
 
Back