Resource icon

ferrari 330 p4

• Thread starter insutor
  • 5 comments
Not sure about something.
In Transmission.--->Special Instructions.
Where it says "1 final gear 5500 max speed 240"... Is the number "240" mph or kph? Something is not adding up.
Also I'm taking it, as is usual, to begin by setting the Final Gear first. Then Max speed (240) quoted, then adjust gears.
If so then how come you begin with just above the gears Max Speed 325 kph as though you then have to set that too?
Thing is I've tried a couple times but some things are not coordinating in the figure input-wise.

Could you please clarify the speed measurement/s including the steps?
Gonna hold off a bit hoping you see this and answer or someone else can clarify.

Not sure about something.
In Transmission.--->Special Instructions.
Where it says "1 final gear 5500 max speed 240"... Is the number "240" mph or kph? Something is not adding up.
Also I'm taking it, as is usual, to begin by setting the Final Gear first. Then Max speed (240) quoted, then adjust gears.
If so then how come you begin with just above the gears Max Speed 325 kph as though you then have to set that too?
Thing is I've tried a couple times but some things are not coordinating in the figure input-wise.

Could you please clarify the speed measurement/s including the steps?
Gonna hold off a bit hoping you see this and answer or someone else can clarify.
I have had a look at the tune, and all the gears match and max speed is 240kph but I do not know why he has mention 325kmh for, but the gears are ok.

I have had a look at the tune, and all the gears match and max speed is 240kph but I do not know why he has mention 325kmh for, but the gears are ok.

Maybe it's a mistake. Should I just then proceed to begin with the Final Gear adjustment, then set the Max Speed to 240kph and then adjust the gears as stated ignoring the 325kph bit?

Maybe it's a mistake. Should I just then proceed to begin with the proceed to begin with the Final Gearadjustment, then set the Max Speed to 240kph and then adjust the gears as stated ignoring the 325kph bit?
Do the Final Gear first, set the Max Speed to 240kph and adjust all the Gears and then adjust the Final Gear.

Thanks for clearing up Hall90. Will do.

UPDATE: Did the tune, all went well. This one (Insutor's tune) is zippy for so. Car races like a bullet.
Also saved another tune by Ghostrider. Not as zippy as Insutor's but still fast and a bit more stable.
Both tunes are awesome and each gives its own personality so that's cool.

This car without the tune/s is pretty fast as it is but the tunes add an extra edge. This car is gonna be one of my favs. Glad I bought it.

Last edited:
Back