I keep hearing about this car but I don't see it in the book (maybe it's in the marketplace, now that I think about it....
But I have a Veyron that I would like to trade for one or an Enzo if someone is interested, or some other sick car perhaps.
Long time GT fan, first post
Having played with gt5p for so long, I noticed the physics option is missing, so are we always on professional physics now? It doesnt' feel like it because that is how I played before.
But I have a Veyron that I would like to trade for one or an Enzo if someone is interested, or some other sick car perhaps.
Long time GT fan, first post
Having played with gt5p for so long, I noticed the physics option is missing, so are we always on professional physics now? It doesnt' feel like it because that is how I played before.
Last edited: