Ferrari 360 Barchetta 2000

• Thread starter Neddo
  • 8 comments
Ferrari history is full of big personalities and very powerful mean. If examples of that power can be expressed in a car, this must surely be up near the pinnacle as a symbol of power. A provenance in Ferrari history second to none actually.

When the renowned head of FIAT and famed industrialist Gianni Agnelli gives a wedding present he certainly doesn’t look on the bridal registry. Of course it doesn’t hurt that you can simply commission the staff to build something special as a gift for their almost equally legendary boss Count Luca di Montezemelo on the occasion of his wedding in 2003.

The cut down 360 Spider gets another famous Ferrari name - Barchetta. Built on chassis number 120020 and finished in Argento with cream leather interior. The staff managed to keep the project secret from their boss which must have made for an interesting time on the production line.

Given that the Pope was not Italian this has the trifecta of Italian luminaires associated - Ferrari - Agnelli - di Montezemelo - it doesn’t get much more interesting than that.

Rod Halligan
http://www.car-of-the-day.com/2010/05/car-of-day-ferrari-360-barchetta.html?m=1
14861.jpg

Ferrari-360-Barchetta.jpg

Ferrari-360-Barchetta_4.jpg

Yes yes, the car is awesome and blah blah blah, but c'mon @Neddo, try to contain yourself with your suggestions.

View attachment 364784

Maybe try to follow Time_Cop's advice?
Some other members do go on a post raid as well, although not as frequently as Neddo...

I suggested 2 cars in 1st three months of this year. Soon it maybe 3 cars per year. Or 30 per day lol
Doesn't make sense...

Last edited:
@Neddo I think you can see now that posting too many cars in a short period of time doesn't have a good view from the community in general, nothing against you but maybe you should really try to follow the advice in the quote at the bottom of @BloodHawk's post before things get worse.

Let's try to stay OT now.

........Yeah, I have nothing to say about the car lol

Back