ferrari 360 modena in GT4 ! IT'S TRUE

  • Thread starter Thread starter Signore
  • 13 comments
  • 1,285 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1
Hi,i need a gt4 Japanese save,who do help me?
I hope that you can help me, i 'm tired to search it for a long times.
thank you :-)
 
This is such an amazingly lame cry for attention 👎
 
Signore
Hi,i need a gt4 Japanese save,who do help me?
I hope that you can help me, i 'm tired to search it for a long times.
thank you :-)

This is not how things get done here. Don't be so pathetic.

66.
 
:lol:

thats so funny for its lameness, its actually in the wrong forum as well
 
no,GT haved license proplems with the company, I hope they can do busness when 5 comes out for the ps3 :)
 
You show me that 360 in GT4, or I'll sue you down to your underpants! :mad:
 
the Interceptor
You show me that 360 in GT4, or I'll sue you down to your underpants! :mad:
You really want to seea 12 year old in his underpants?
 
someone should ban that little kid for false advertisement!
 
*sigh*

You've searched for a long time because it doesn't exist!
 
ExigeExcel
You really want to seea 12 year old in his underpants?
I don't want to see him, I just want all his and his relatives money! :dopey:
 
That evan out does my first threads. :dunce:
 
How about you actually play the ****ing game.

Why did you buy it if you don't want to play it.

You're a :dunce:
 
He wants someone else to play the game for him. :dunce:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back