• 10 comments
19-2012-ferrari-458-spider.jpg
ferrari45813.jpg
ferrari-458-spider-strips-for-romania_10.jpg
ferrari-458-spider-10.jpg
ferrari-458-spider-wallpaper-1366x768-7.jpg
"
AN EFFORTLESS MARRIAGE OF TECHNOLOGY, DESIGN AND BEAUTY
The 458 Spider is the first car ever to combine a mid-rear engine with a retractable folding hard top that delivers both unprecedented in-cabin comfort when closed and unparalleled Spider performance."http://auto.ferrari.com/en_EN/sports-cars-models/car-range/458-spider/

im sure this has to have been suggested somewhere. Also, this is the standard spider, not the Speciale Aperta, just being sure?

:lol: <-- Me at people going crazy with all these Ferrari Spider suggestions.
I think I started it when I suggested the 355 F1 Spider. After that Ferrari Spider suggestions came flooding in.

Again with the random year suggestion. Came out in 2011, still on sale now in 2015 so I dunno, why not 2013, weird. The 360 Spider was the same thing when auggested.

That said I'd expect this to be in a GT/Forza type game at the very least. Knowing GT we'd have this but not the Speciale and definitely not a 488 Spider which'll probably be available when GT7 comes out. God forbid PD actually give us the latest and greatest.

Again with the random year suggestion. Came out in 2011, still on sale now in 2015 so I dunno, why not 2013, weird. The 360 Spider was the same thing when auggested.

That said I'd expect this to be in a GT/Forza type game at the very least. Knowing GT we'd have this but not the Speciale and definitely not a 488 Spider which'll probably be available when GT7 comes out. God forbid PD actually give us the latest and greatest.
I do believe (although am not entirely sure) that the suggestion guidelines say it has to be the first model year?

Edit: It does
In all cases [Year] must be a four digit year and the first year of production or competition unless a specific year of production or competition is required.

Back