Ferrari 458 Track Tune

• Thread starter HTR Tuning
  • 13 comments
United Kingdom
England
htrap_5000
Ronda.jpg
HTR Tuning Banner.png

This is a Track tune for the Ferrari 458 Italia, I call it the Ferrari 458 GTO.

Stats:

Performance Points: 616 PP

Max. Power: 753 BHP

Weight: 1,217kg

Front/Rear Weight Distribution: 43:57

Displacement: 4,499cc

Max. Torque: 66kgfm

Drivetrain: MR/NA

Length: 4,527mm

Width: 1,937mm

Height: 1,213mm

Power to weight ratio: 1.61kg/BHP

Items to purchase:

• Fully customisable Suspension
  • Racing Brake Kit
  • Fully customisable transmission
  • Fully customisable LSD
  • Triple Plate clutch
  • Stage 3 Engine tuning
  • Sports computer
  • Racing Exhaust
  • Catalytic Converter: Sports
  • Isometric Exhaust manifold
  • Intake tuning
  • Stage 3 weight reduction
  • Carbon Bonnet
  • Window Weight Reduction
  • Oil Change
Tyres : Sports Soft

Settings: (F/R)

Suspension Kit:

Ride height: 75mm/75mm

Spring Rate: 15.19/16.29

Dampers (Compression): 5/6

Dampers (Extension) : 6/7

Anti-Roll Bars: 5/6

Camber Angle(-): 0.3/0.4

Toe Angle: -0.06/+0.06

Brakes: 5/5

Transmission: Max Speed: 217mph*, Final Gear: 4.991

Differential Gear:

Initial Torque: NA/20

Acceleration Sensitivity: NA/27

Braking Sensitivity: NA/27

Tuners Note: *The max speed varies for different tracks. I did a lap in this at Brands Hatch and 1:29:137. You can attach wing if you want, but i didn't so the car'll maintain its Ferrari elegance

Last edited:
I wanted to thank you for posting this tune.👍 I tried this tune at the One Make Race in IA. It worked well enough that I managed to win this race by .458 sec. I kid you not. I forgot to save the replay though because I have been trying for days to win this one. I think when I had finally won it I wanted to leae as soon as possible.:lol: The car was still a little bit twitchy but it got the job done. Is there anything you know of that would make the car less unstable in hard braking. Yes I am only braking in a straight line. It is when I come off of the brakes and make my entry in to corner where it still feels a bit off. I used throttle control and waiting just a bit later to make my turn in and that helped me a lot. I am using a DFGT wheel set up.

I bought everything you could buy for this car. I hate that PD has taken away the reset to default button. I had to buy this car just so that I could run this race so I spared on expense. I may use it again for something else as PD is supposed to give us a new update sometime soon. Happy New Year! Thanks again.👍👍

I agree this is a great tune. Also have stability problems and looking for a fix. I am going to try changing brakes in front and rear from 5 to 4

I wanted to thank you for posting this tune.👍 I tried this tune at the One Make Race in IA. It worked well enough that I managed to win this race by .458 sec. I kid you not. I forgot to save the replay though because I have been trying for days to win this one. I think when I had finally won it I wanted to leae as soon as possible.:lol: The car was still a little bit twitchy but it got the job done. Is there anything you know of that would make the car less unstable in hard braking. Yes I am only braking in a straight line. It is when I come off of the brakes and make my entry in to corner where it still feels a bit off. I used throttle control and waiting just a bit later to make my turn in and that helped me a lot. I am using a DFGT wheel set up.

I bought everything you could buy for this car. I hate that PD has taken away the reset to default button. I had to buy this car just so that I could run this race so I spared on expense. I may use it again for something else as PD is supposed to give us a new update sometime soon. Happy New Year! Thanks again.👍👍
Thanks very much, I am really pleased by your response, to make the car more stable when braking I would increase the braking Sensitivty. Happy New Year:)

Thanks for this tune. I too have used it to win the one make race, but with just the sports computer as the only engine modification. I found the handling to be really sweet, and very predictable. I used a 6/4 on the brake balance, and found it to be OK for me, but YMMV.

Thanks for this tune. I too have used it to win the one make race, but with just the sports computer as the only engine modification. I found the handling to be really sweet, and very predictable. I used a 6/4 on the brake balance, and found it to be OK for me, but YMMV.
Thanks for the feedback

Just did this tune, Had a diff one and I just blew my time away with yours. I got 124.001 on the Long Version of BH on the 3rd lap. I think I can get very used to this setup. Cant wait to try it out with my T500 wheel.

View attachment 94710 View attachment 94707

This is a Track tune for the Ferrari 458 Italia, I call it the Ferrari 458 GTO.

Stats:

Performance Points: 616 PP

Max. Power: 753 BHP

Weight: 1,217kg

Front/Rear Weight Distribution: 43:57

Displacement: 4,499cc

Max. Torque: 66kgfm

Drivetrain: MR/NA

Length: 4,527mm

Width: 1,937mm

Height: 1,213mm

Power to weight ratio: 1.61kg/BHP

Items to purchase:

• Fully customisable Suspension
  • Racing Brake Kit
  • Fully customisable transmission
  • Fully customisable LSD
  • Triple Plate clutch
  • Stage 3 Engine tuning
  • Sports computer
  • Racing Exhaust
  • Catalytic Converter: Sports
  • Isometric Exhaust manifold
  • Intake tuning
  • Stage 3 weight reduction
  • Carbon Bonnet
  • Window Weight Reduction
  • Oil Change
Tyres : Sports Soft

Settings: (F/R)

Suspension Kit:

Ride height: 75mm/75mm

Spring Rate: 15.19/16.29

Dampers (Compression): 5/6

Dampers (Extension) : 6/7

Anti-Roll Bars: 5/6

Camber Angle(-): 0.3/0.5

Toe Angle: -0.06/+0.06

Brakes: 5/5

Transmission: Max Speed: 217mph*, Final Gear: 4.991

Differential Gear:

Initial Torque: NA/20

Acceleration Sensitivity: NA/27

Braking Sensitivity: NA/27

Tuners Note: *The max speed varies for different tracks. I did a lap in this at Brands Hatch and 1:29:137. You can attach wing if you want, but i didn't so the car'll maintain its Ferrari elegance

I just tried this and a couple of other tunes for the 458 as I try to make my version of a GT3 car, this one was the best for me. I still find the front end gets a bit bouncy in fast sweepers but the rear is solid and stays nicely planted even when it lights up coming out of a corner. Thanks! 👍

I just tried this and a couple of other tunes for the 458 as I try to make my version of a GT3 car, this one was the best for me. I still find the front end gets a bit bouncy in fast sweepers but the rear is solid and stays nicely planted even when it lights up coming out of a corner. Thanks! 👍
Thanks, glad you like it

Back