Ferrari 488 GT3 Hot Lap + Setup @Hungary 1:43.182

• Thread starter KrypticTMG
  • 26 comments
I think i did a 1:57 after like 3 laps. Just slapped on the aggressive setup and dropped the fuel load.

Never used that car or driven Silverstone in this game before setting that time

Ill double check the time after i finish my Monza endurance.

I think i did a 1:57 after like 3 laps. Just slapped on the aggressive setup and dropped the fuel load.

Never used that car or driven Silverstone in this game before setting that time

Ill double check the time after i finish my Monza endurance.
I was wanting to know peoples times in the special events to compare seeing as though you cant see friends on leaderboards

I was way off, i must have thought about a different track or something.

I did a 2:02.316 in the Bentley lol

Dont mind me and my ****** memory
I have managed to get down to a 1:57.8, I can see a couple more tenths but 56s are out of my reach I think. I seem to be losing a good chunk of time through the tight hairpins, I think there may be more than a couple of tenths I am losing there.

I don't remember what my time was but I'm fairly certain it wasn't even in the same stratosphere as you guys.

All I know is that my rank was like 4400 something. I believe that puts me in the worst group in the world.

In my defense, I've never driven that car on that track and I didn't have the correct steer lock. Still, I probably can't do much better than low 4,000's

I don't remember what my time was but I'm fairly certain it wasn't even in the same stratosphere as you guys.

All I know is that my rank was like 4400 something. I believe that puts me in the worst group in the world.

In my defense, I've never driven that car on that track and I didn't have the correct steer lock. Still, I probably can't do much better than low 4,000's

You'll get closer. Just keep trying different lines into the esses. 1st gear isn't great in the Bentley. Its too torquey, unlike the Audi where i can plant it in any corner and she just pulls through.

Theres a lot of weight up front with the Bentley though, so keep that in mind, a lot of times you have a lot more front traction than you're expecting and you can push push push hard

I'm struggling on the stock aggressive tune, I'm braking conservative but if i push it braking further into the corners I'm losing the rear, might need to play with brake balance and softening the rear a little as I'm only on a low 2:01, miles off

I'm struggling on the stock aggressive tune, I'm braking conservative but if i push it braking further into the corners I'm losing the rear, might need to play with brake balance and softening the rear a little as I'm only on a low 2:01, miles off

Try to move the brake balance forward, maybe soften the rear anti roll bar to start. Or maybe increase rear toe in for more stability under braking

Managed to get another go at this tonight, took another 4 tenths off my time and now down to a 1:57.4. I seemed to find most of that time in the last 2 corners. If I could find the speed through those corners again with a better middle part of the track then theres a chance I can get into the 1:56s.

See if I can find time tomorrow to have another go at it.

Using the right tire pressures really helps in this game, changed rear pressures by a couple of clicks and could really feel the difference.

Managed to get down to a 1:57.2 after just a few laps with this change, maybe I can break into the 56s when I next get on.

Loving the physics in this game

Try to move the brake balance forward, maybe soften the rear anti roll bar to start. Or maybe increase rear toe in for more stability under braking
Thanks, managed to get a slightly more stable car and over 20 or more laps gradually brought it down from a 2:01 to a low 1:59 and can definitely get a 1:58 if I hook up all the sectors.
But I'm making like a tenth or two here and there, i think it's impossible for me to reach the 57's let alone 56

Thanks, managed to get a slightly more stable car and over 20 or more laps gradually brought it down from a 2:01 to a low 1:59 and can definitely get a 1:58 if I hook up all the sectors.
But I'm making like a tenth or two here and there, i think it's impossible for me to reach the 57's let alone 56
Are you using the above set up? I am aiming for a 1:56, only .2 off at the moment but not easy to string it all together.

Are you using the above set up? I am aiming for a 1:56, only .2 off at the moment but not easy to string it all together.
Not yet, I just went to aggressive and tweaked the rear end a little, I'll have a look and see if it helps but to be honest it feels like my skill is the limitation here!!

Edit: ok I tried that set up in the video but found the rear a little loose for my driving style so tweaked it slightly. I'm still struggling with the car a bit but to be honest whatever setup changes I make I just adapt and up on the same laptime as that's just my limit of speed. Managed to scrape into the 58's but I'm just pushing too hard and making mistakes and my CN and CC are dropping down.
Need to just be more consistent and try to just make small gains rather than trying to smash every corner on the limit

Last edited:
Went back to stock aggressive and just did some controlled laps, managed to get back to my previous time of basically 1:59.0.
Little tweak on the set up and another 15 laps and still keeping it fairly calm took another 2 tenths off for a 1:58.8 without killing my CC and CN like I did last time but still over 2 seconds off the top of the leaderboard

Went back to stock aggressive and just did some controlled laps, managed to get back to my previous time of basically 1:59.0.
Little tweak on the set up and another 15 laps and still keeping it fairly calm took another 2 tenths off for a 1:58.8 without killing my CC and CN like I did last time but still over 2 seconds off the top of the leaderboard
It's a good start, I was in the 58s for a while, currently on a 57.2 but seem to be losing time to the top guys at the back end of the track, mainly the hairpin I think

Finally getting somewhere :-)

I increased the pressure on all tyres by 0.2 and got a bit more stability through the esses (?).

IMG-20200731-WA0009.jpeg

I think 1:57;xxx is possible for me, but nailing every high speed apex is a challenge :-)

Update: i made it in the Top 100

Last edited:
Back