Ferrari 550 Maranello 1997

• Thread starter MiniMii500
  • 14 comments
Venezuela
New Mexico, USA
mini_mii550
A legend from the late 90's and predecessor to the 599 GTB Fiorano and F12Berlinetta

This would be a dream come true, my uncle owns one and it's a perfect car!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 32
Last edited by a moderator:
I am so glad to see that someone still has some respect for the 550 MARANELLO not the 575. My uncle has this exact same car, and i fell in love with it at the same day when he got it! Simply an amazing car. Since Forza made a DLC already with 575 in it, i think GT should at least try and listen to us!
:)

I am so glad to see that someone still has some respect for the 550 MARANELLO not the 575. My uncle has this exact same car, and i fell in love with it at the same day when he got it! Simply an amazing car. Since Forza made a DLC already with 575 in it, i think GT should at least try and listen to us!
:)
The reason I want to see this car in the game is because it's my dream car and the car I plan on working hard to be able to buy one. For me owning one would be a dream come true.

I've been a HUGE fan of the Maranello since its release, and still is to this day my favourite Ferrari.

Also the reason I went to watch Bad Boys 2... (although they interchanged a few scenes with a 550 and 575M, and was quite obvious to me, who knew the car's looks so well...)

Back