Ferrari 599

• Thread starter linknl
  • 11 comments
delta41
I have tried many settings but have yet to find one that makes this car stable, its stable most of the time but it will go awall on me without any reason.
Im at work, will post setup this evening when im home, if someone has a decent setup please share.

Hey, I have the same struggle with that one, I chose to go with the F430.

BTW, didn't I race you last night on "Moeilijke race op Daytona ring" last night? I think remembering your name because of your NL extension!

I too cant find a setup that forgives my shoddy pad throttle control, will update when my wheel gets here :<

ps it probably wasnt him:

linknl

PSN: delta41

I got control over the 599 but corner speeds are low.

580P (573 max) setup got me to first place in S2, S5 and S9.
S2 was still hard because of bad cornering of the car, the other 2 where a piece of cake.

any tips for better corner speeds?
The setup.

Power +5 (max)
Weight 85%
car hight -8 -8
Spring Rate 3 3
Damper 4 4
Toe angle -0.22 +10
Neg camber 2.3 2.5
Brake balance 7 5 (i like to brake hard)
Steering angle 45
last gear 4306

I find that when the 599 is setup somewhat stiffer, it tends to behave in a more controlable fashion; the limit of oversteer is easily achieved, curicislly however, the rear end can be tamed far better when crossing the limits of rear wheel grip! give it a try

I always remember my 599 being an awesome car around the track, it was stable, responsive and could go around corners... FAST!

I don't have the tune anymore, sorry, but try adjusting the Toe in/out and the camber, if you set these up properly the car becomes a real beast.

This is my biggest problem with GT5P, 599 is the best Ferrari. It laps faster than the Enzo at Ferrari's test track, but its not that great on the game.

Latest Posts

Back