ferrari B-spec event

  • Thread starter Thread starter Skylin3fanatic
  • 12 comments
  • 1,686 views
Messages
174
Messages
Iriquois
i cant remember if this is a professional or expert, but in this race the ferraris are fast. I have california 08 but the best my driver can do is to get in 2nd place. Which of these ferraris is better in order for my driver to win: 599 '06, 430 scuderia '07 or 458 italia '09?
 
i got a 599 max tunned and could win easily with a Lvl 19 driver

there was only one Enzo racing and it started in the back of the pack.

with a F40 max tunned i managed to get 3rd a few times, always behind the 2 Enzos, but in this case they started in the front of the pack and i only managed to reach them 3 laps b4 the end, but wasn't fast enough to make any fancy move
 
Why would you buy the California for a Ferrari Challenge? Do you like making things tough on yourself?:banghead:
 
My B-Spec driver won it with a fully tuned 458 Italia. Enzo started 1st.
 
Why would you buy the California for a Ferrari Challenge? Do you like making things tough on yourself?:banghead:

i didnt buy it, i won it in a race. Ive been using that cali' for the a-spec races and easily won. Its my driver who's having problems winning with it in b-spec
 
Mine won with a 458 I think he was level 14, took him a couple of tries mind you, but he managed it in the end. He always seemed to get taken by the Enzo last lap :P Wish there was a "Drive Defensive please!" button on B spec. Oh well, he got there in the end!
 
I used a fully modded California for this event (with best B-Spec driver at level 14) and wasn't able to pull it off. Always close 2nd :nervous:

The only threat in the race is the Enzo... I guess I'll reboot the race until I see all of them behind me on the starting grid.
 
I gave a mildly tuned 458 to my B-Bob. He had an epic fight with the Enzo for a couple of laps, but finished with a five seconds lead eventually.
On the first attempt, mind you ;)
 
My Bob won this race with a stock 458. I don't mod any street cars. He beat the Enzo with a little gentle prodding.
 
Won it with a fully tuned 458.
 
Don't you win the California from the A-Spec version of the same race? What did you use in A-Spec?
 
Back